Chapter 4 -Moving

ON THE PICTURE: EREN'S HOUSE!

EREN'S P.O.V

The elevator came up and I pulled him in. What was I thinking? I don't even know this man, I just...
Before He ran away earlier, his eyes, they kind of begged for help, for someone to save him. I don't know what it was, but I liked those blue-ish grey eyes. Wait, that sounds too weird.

We didn't talk in the elevator, we just stood in silence. We came back to the first floor. Some people stares at us weirdly, but I don't care. I just want to take him to safe.

"We need to go back to the coffee shop, my bike is there", I say to him.

"Okay", He quietly says and we head our way there. It didn't feel this long when we ran.

LEVI'S P.O.V

I still don't understand why he saved me. But I can't stop staring at him. Luckily we are already at the coffee shop.

"Take this", He says and hands me a helmet, "You need it more."

What does he mean? So he needs to be without helmet? Geez, this brat.

"Hop on", He says, "My home isn't far away."

It's been long time since I was on a motorbike.

I remember it's not that baAAAD OH FUCK, EREN, STOP GOING SO FAST, GOD DAMMIT! EREN, WHAT THE HELL, WATCH OUT FOR THAT CAR! OH MY GOD, I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK. EREN, DON'T GET ME KILLED!

Wait isn't that what I wanted?

Then we stopped.
God dammit, Eren. Is he... He's laughing...? At me. Thank you very much, brat.

"Oi, it's not that funny!"

"It is! Have you ever even ride a motorbike?" He asked, still laughing.

"I-I have! Once...." Why is this brat making me blush?

"Okay, heh, we're not far away, only a half mile", He said and started driving again.

He was going slower this time.
But again. Why? Why is He taking a strange man to his home?

We arrived to a dirt road. Forest covering both sides, making the road being lit up by the green and orange colour of the sun penetrating the tree's leafes. On the end of the road the was a house.

A nice and small, cozy-looking house.
It had a grey roof and a small balcony in the front.

I peeked over Eren's shoulder.
Got dammit why is this motherfucker so tall?!

I could see a small garden at back and a lake a few metters away.

He parked the motobike and I hopped off it. The urge of kissing the ground was strong. I hate this motobikes.

"So... Here we are. Not too much but It's good... I guess."

He was right. This house was wonderful.

"I-It is cool."

It felt so refreshing being near the forest. And... Peaceful...?

"Why do you live away from the city?" I questioned him.

My house was a lot different from his.
Ha, the ceiling had fends, holes in the walls, broken stairs and windows.
I used to fix things but I started not to care a long ago.

"I don't know. It's just so refreshing." He closed his eyes and smelled the air.

He started to walk to the house and I stood still. Was He really going to do this?
Was I really going to do this?

He looks at me, puzzled. "Hey, what are you waiting for?" He smiled sweetly.

This guy smiles too often.

"You take life in such a easy matter..." I clenched my fists. "Why is it so easy for you?!" I looked away and cursed.

He didn't speak. And I stood there waiting, when suddenly two big arms hugged me.

"Life is easy and beautiful, when you learn not regret the choices you made." He pulled away and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go in shall we?"

What's wrong with this guy?!

******************************************

HAI! @GimmeSomeFeels and SadFanfics Here!!!

We would like to thank you guys for le love *-* and for le reads *-* and le votes *-*
This story was literally just some weird discussion we had over AoT fics and plots.

But anyway
School is being a bitch to us ;-;
We would like to apologize for the lack of posting too ;-;

So yea
Thank you
And
Sowwy ;-;

BAIIII