Chapter 3 - WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE?!

Levi's p.o.v

"Not today Rivaille." I heard.

This voice. Why do I recognize it.
Oh. Eren.

"O-OI CUT IT OUT! YOU'RE HURTING MY ARM ASSHOLE!" I shouted. Eren had a strong grip on top of my fresh scars, making them burn.

He slowly let go of my arm, still on top of me. I sat up looking at him dead in the eyes, hoping my frustration would radiate off me and burn this motherfucker to ashes.

"You shouldn't yell at the hand that saves your fucking life!!" He shouted.

"I WANTED IT TO END! WHY DO YOU THINK I'M HERE?!" I shout at him.

"SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER!!"

"IT WAS THE ANSWER I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS!!!" I pushed him off me making him fall on the ground.

I got up and so did he.
I pulled my sleeves down again.

"DON'T TRY TO FUCKING HIDE IT! I SAW!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

"BECAUSE I HATE MYSELF! I HATE MY FAMILY! MY LIFE! I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO KEEP THE HOUSE! I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO FUCKING EAT! BUT YOU, A TALL ASSHOLE, HAD TO CAME AND RUIN EVERYTHING!" I turned around, clenching my fists in pure anger.

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around roughly, grabbing me by my hoodie.

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT. DO YOU WANT TO END UP LIKE THE OTHERS?! DO YOU WANT TO BECOME ANOTHER ROCK ON THE GRAVEYARDS?! DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO FORGET YOU?!"

"NO ONE WOULD REMEMBER ME ANYWAY!!!"

"I WOULD!" He let go of my hoodie pushing me, making me fall to the harsh concrete ground.

I hit the ground with my face, scraping it a little bit. I got up a cleaned my face with my sleeves.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU CAME HERE ANYWAY?!"

"I... I-I don't know." He said, now a little bit more calmed. "I DON'T KNOW!"

3rd person P.O.V

Why would he care?
Why would Eren, a complete stranger, care for him when his family didn't even took care of him in the first place? Why? Why would he come to save him?!
This question haunted the raven's mind, making him tear up. But as manly as Levi is, he managed to contain himself. For now.

Levi's p.o.v

Eren came closer to me, grabbing my sleeve and pulling it up.

"F-For how long... H-Have you been d-doing this?" Eren asked me, his voice and hands shaking.

"Since the day I learned to steal... I-I stole someone's wallet to buy a razor..." I said, looking down to the ground, embarassed.

"Y-You stole someone to b-buy a razor?!" I looked up at Eren.

He was crying.
Tears streaming down his face, wetting his cheeks.
Again. Why would he care so much?!

"W-Why do you even care?" I backed away, pulling my sleeves down again.

"I-I told you... I don't know. The way you ran off after I saw your arms, I-I decided to follow you... You looked so depressed and I-I was afraid you'd..."

He didn't finish his sentance. He ran to me, wrapping me around his arms, into a warm embrace.
I tensed to the touch. The sudden touch of this stranger I meet at the cáffe.

He stayed like that for minutes, in silence. But not a awkward one. A comforting one.
Eren didn't wanted to pull away. He stopped crying for a while, he was just sobbing lightly now.

"O-Oi, shouldn't I be the one crying...?" I said.

He slowly pulled away, wiping his teard with his sleeves.

I checked him and his feautures.
He was still wearing his apron.
His hair was kind of messy, probably from the running.
His eyes were a weird colour, the ocean maybe? A light emerald mixed with some kind of gold.

I cut my thought when I felt him grabbing my hand, and pulling me to the elevator.

"O-Oi!! Where are we going?"

"To my house."

*****************************************

Helloooooooo
@GimmeSomeFeels here :)

I hope that everyone is enjoying this story :D

Me and SadFanfics are trying to write as much as we can when we have time, so please be gentle on us xD

So, if you enjoyed please comment or leave your vote *-*

Constructive critisism is always appreciated!

So yea, thank you for reading :D
Next chapter will be up in a few days ;)