Moving to California

It was 1:30am and I couldn't fall asleep thinking of whats going to happen when I move to California. After a while my eyelids started to feel heavy and before I knew it I embraced the darkness.

"Wake up princess". I heard my maid Linda said in a southing tone.

I open my eyes and looked at the clock to see that its now 11:30 a.m.

" Fuck!! I'm going to miss my flight."

I quickly got up, took a shower and threw on some skinny ripped jeans and a white t-shirt saying "Rad" with a pair of black vans. Normally I would have Linda choose a beautiful gown for me but I must leave my castle to find the murderer of my parents.

It was the night of my sixteen birthday and also the celebration of my mother's baby shower, she was 6 months pregnant at the time. Having a the time of our lives with family and close friends, was short lived. The castle was ambushed leading to the deaths of my parents and loyal guards and the kidnapped of my sister. Every since that night being the only heir that's alive I must become queen. Mostly focus on the lost of my parents and getting back my sister, I postponed my coronation and sent my best trackers to find him or her who killed my family, hence why I'm moving to California to seek revenge for my kingdom and myself.

" Linda?" I called my maid, who consider to be a friend.

"Yes princes-..." I gave her a stern look before she finished her sentence. She knows I hate it when she calls me that. At this she chuckled "... I mean Kathy."

"How do I look?" I ask her with a questioning smile.

"You look beautiful and like a normal teenager if I may add"

I smiled at her response. " Good that's what I'm aiming for."

I walked out the castle and was greeted by my best friend Kayla who is a vampire and then Alan he is my other best friend and a guard but we're more of friends than "the future queen and her protector".

I'm moving to California with them to pose as a new student who is human of course. The thought of acting weak and pathetic sends a wave of disgust down my spin.

" Hey Kathy your eyes are changing color". Kayla warned.

" What?... ohhh thanks." I said realizing what she meant. When I'm angry my eyes change color that's why to carry out my disguise I got a witch to make a charmed necklace to hide my supernatural side as long as I wear it. Kayla gentle placed it around my neck and I felt its rush of power, it was like an invisible barrier was around my body.

"Ready?" Kayla asked. I looked at her with an award winning smile.

" A queen is always ready".

*******************************************************************************************************************

I hope u guys like the beginning of my story plz tell me what can make it better it is my frst book and i want u guys to support me it will be so helpful and keep reading u would wanna miss the "romance".i know the book is kinda boring from the bigining plz just tell me if u like it and leave comments. thnx❤