party time and tellimg my past

After i get out the car to my room and put music and rap up my bleeding leg and hand.
Kayla: i walk in to kathys room hey can we have a party plz and give this to Johnnie his mail ended up here he had bills to pay.
Yes we can have a party but u decorate and i will onvite people and i will give the mail to him as i stand up and walk out.i knock at his door and he opens.
Johnnie:i could see u are bleeding and wut do u want.
I came to give u your mail back and invite u to a party im going to have.
Johnnie:ok thanks u can come in.
Ok i walk in as he tells me to sit down.
Johnnie:kathy tell me about your past .
Ummmm....
Sure what do u want to know.
Johnnie:everything kathy.
Ohhh ok then so o had my family till my birthday i was turning five on that same day my parents died so i remember everything like it was yesterday.we where in the car and the driver try to stop the car because we where about to hit some one then we crashed and drove of the bridge and we were drowning but my father hit the window and broke it so then i took my sister and got out.tears start forming in my eyes and i feel someone hugging me i turn to look and it was Johnnie.
Johnnie:i see her she was starting cry and shake so i hug her.
I smile at him and continue.so then i dodnt make it in time and i was drowning.
I couldn't breath and everything went black.and then i woke up with a time tracker and a note said this is how long u have been dead. And then o stand up and see a car past buy and the guy told me to ho with him so i did he then adopted me.
After that i got a phone call ot was kayla she sai that i need it to go back to the kingdom i live in and so i left my step dad and left then i got on the wrong plane and ended up going to america and i got lost there is was laye and dark and i was scared and a guy told me to go with him so i did and he took me to his house and gave me something to drink and i blacked out amd o woke up tied up in a basement and tje huy came and sexual abused me and yeah then aomeone found me it was a guy he killed the guy and carried me in his arms them i woke up in my house and thought it was a dream but no ot was true wut happens and yes im not a virgin any more.
Johnnie:yes u are that was by force kathy so its not something u enjoyed u so mogjt not be a vorgin but to me u are and kathy i wanna be the person that takes ur virginity ok i just feel that we belong.
I look up at him and smile i feel some thing to he leans and kisses my he then grabs my hips and takes me up the stairs to his room we make out but stop i see his eyes turn red like crimson red and i look at jim and whisper its ok go ahead i get up and move my hair and put it on one side of my neck and tilt my head he comes closer and pins me to a wall and starts to drink i moan. He stop.
Johnnie: i will be at that party.When is it tho.
is it on july 21. holy fuck.
Johnnie:what is it? Did i do something wrong? Is that a wrong day?
No thats my birthday i forgot and ots also my perants deaths kayla wanted this she knew i forgot well make sure to come to my party looking sexy i wink at him and walk out of the room.as i leave he slaps my but i flinch in shock and look at him on my eyes are wide open.he smile.
Johnnie:bye bye see u at the party tomorrow.