the mysterious call

Hey my fellow sweet cookies hope u in joy the book and leave comments and luv u all.
~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§

       I get out of my window and into johnnies house and he pulls me to his room just as things where geting awkward he graves me a pushes me into a wall and kisses me with love and passion.

Ring.....ring.....ring......ring..
Johnnie your phone is ringing i tell him between our kisses.
Johnnie:awwwww fuck really fine i get off her and pick up the phone.
Mysterious person:i wan't u to break her heart in small pieces and date someone eles or she will die or u can kill her or i will do it.
Johnnie:fine is that wut u wan't then fine i will break up with her just plz don't hurt her. I luv her to much and plus she is my mate.
Mysterious person:ok good i will be watching and when u break up with her tell her that u just used her and also that she is never going to be loved because she is always going to be a fuck toy to everyone.
Johnnie:ok fine we have a deal ok.i say to the person in the other line and then hang up. I walk to the room and see that kathy is fast asleep. I smile to my self and lay down next to jer and whisper no matter wut just know i luv u and i doing this to pretect u.