*~Clint~*

A/N: I felt like I hadn't done one of these in a while, and you guys seem to enjoy them so here you go! I tried to upload this a while ago, but WattPad wasn't working very well for me, but it's working again now so here it is! This one is in CLINT'S POV.

~Sam xx

I hate the silence, the way it drags on and on without warning, how all you can hear is faint white noise. The cold, damp walls of the cell are dripping with repulsive blood and a strange yellow substance, almost as if a body was slowly decaying in the room above. Puddles of the liquids form untidily on the floor, making it slippy and wet. I rock back and forth, cradling myself in my shaky arms. That's when he appears in front of me. Barney. After Barney died I couldn't function, every little task suddenly impossible, everything changed. His hands are coated in thick, rich blood, his eyes dark and heavy. He crouches down in front of me menacingly, glaring into my eyes. He wipes his bloody hands on his torn white shirt, staining it immediately. "You could have-" He says before collapsing onto the floor and vanishing. I shake my head and close my eyes, how can he have been there? When I reopen my eyes, my parents are standing in the far corner of the cell. They too have the bloody hands. They wipe their hands down their clothes and start laughing crazily, making me shiver and shake. Mom finishes Barney's sentence "-saved us." Before vanishing forever. I'm all alone once more, in this awful cell. I look down at my own hands, now coated in blood. Their blood. My family have died and I'm left with their blood on my hands.

I wake up shivering, sweat oozing down my chest. 'Just a dream.' I reassure myself. 'Just a dream, just a dream, just a dream, just a dream-'