Steve~

Steve

~~~~

I open my eyes wearily and quickly take in the surrounding environment. I'm in my old house in Brooklyn. The record player is booming away, playing smooth jazz, and the air smells of smoke. I didn't smoke. But I know someone who did. I yawn looking down at my thin and pale body. "STEVE!" I hear a familiar voice call my name, I attempt to get up but my feet are stuck to the floor. I can't move. "STEVE!" The voice sounds angry now, and louder, I think I know who it is. I tense my fists up and spy my reflection in the mirror hanging on the wall. I looked dreadful before the super serum. "STEVE!" This time I can see the person. Bucky. But not the good Bucky. Bucky is holding Peggy by her hair and yanking her towards me, holding a gun to her head. Peggy sobs "Hello Steve. You missed our dance." She squirms as Bucky cocks the gun. "It's you or her Steve." He murmurs pathetically. "Steve..." Peggy whispers under her breath, I watch the tears roll down her cheeks. I have no idea what is happening, I probably look like a sheep, expressionless. "Tick tock." Bucky says. Peggy whimpers again. "Times up Rogers." The gun shot echoes through the house. I see Peggy's lifeless body roll onto the floor, the blood pouring from her head.

~~~~~~~~~

I scream as I sit up in my bed. Happy to see the cream walls of my bedroom. I grab my crumpled photo of Peggy from my bedside table and hold it tight, tears forming on the surface.

~~~~~~~~

A/N How was this guys? I'm on holiday and don't have much time to write longer FanFictions so I hope these will do for now.