Natasha~

• Dedicated to All of my amazing Friends!

Natasha

~~~~~~

A gun clicks and my eyes slowly open, revealing the surroundings. Some kind of warehouse. The gun is firmly on my head and I look up to see who is holding it. Clint. Why. Why my Clint. I see a ghostly figure in the background with a golden sceptre and long sleek black hair. Loki. Loki has put a spell on him again. I weep to myself and feel sick inside. "Clint. This isn't you. This is Loki. You need to fight it, for me. For me Clint." His face shows the same expression. Stone. He doesn't even twitch. "Clint. For me." I say again. The same expression looks at me. "For me." I say over and over, watching his expression gradually change to a confused one. I think he might be coming back. I start to get up. "Tasha?" He says I nod, as I grab hold of him and pull him tight. Screaming as the sharpest pain enters my stomach. Loki's sceptre has stabbed Clint and I. We fall to the floor and hold hands as the light gets nearer and nearer...

~~~~~~~~~

"Loki!" I scream as I get up, my voice hurting. I spy Clint lying next to me. Sweat pouring down his face. "Loki!" He screams as he gets up. We both had the same dream.

A/N As usual thank you for reading, voting and commenting. It always means a lot to me. I'm nearly finished this collection. We only have two more left, and hen I think I will turn to focus on Tom and Me, which is really fun to write, but is t getting many reads. Try out some of my other FanFictions! I have finished Devastation. My One Shots are ongoing, and I have just started a new one. Thank you!

~Sam