*~Natasha~*

A/N: Hey everyone! It's Natasha's turn for a nightmare today! I wrote this one a couple of weeks ago in morning registration, and I'm kinda in love with the whole creepy house vibe. I had fun with this, and I hope you enjoy it!

~Sam Xx

Old houses. They're my worst fear. Old, abandoned, creaky houses. They send icy shivers down my spine. The red faded curtains sway before me due to the dirty windows being cracked and battered. I wrap my pale arms around my chest, I'm freezing, I don't think I've ever been this cold. I tremble up the wooden staircase, every footstep makes them shake and groan. There are paintings all over the walls, mainly of people, some of scenery. The paintings are framed, the gold frames are peeling, they must be hundreds of years old. The rooms are all empty, no furniture, no decorations, but they're all painted blood red. I place my hand on the wall, and when I do blood oozes out of the wall, flooding the room, staining my angelic hands. I stand frozen as the blood creeps up my legs, making me rush over to the window. I hit the glass with the palm of my hand, then my fist and then my entire body. Why is it not breaking? I run over to the other window, the same red curtains are draped over it. It won't break! The door slams shut behind me, I turn around and see the blood covering my stomach. Slowly it creeps up to my chest. I stop trying. Stop fighting. Stop resisting. There's no point. When death comes, you should welcome it, let it in, let it take you...