Scars - Chapter 1

(Ariana's POV)

It was one of those High School days. I was the new kid, a Senior. I've always been hated in my old school but this time I'm starting fresh. I was the modern girl and I didn't know the rules, at all. Then on my way to my classes I bumped into this girl, named Alexa. "Hey! Aren't you that new 'famous' girl?" she laughed then left. I was on 13 the musical so practically almost everyone knew me. I was so embarrassed everyone laughed at me all day long.

My question was, why? I ran to the restroom and started crying. My makeup was getting messy so I tried to stop. Then a few girls came in, Alexa was with them. "Aw, is the new girl crying?" She had a cup of coffee and poured it all on me. "There, now you have something to cry about." They all giggled and left, except for Alexa. I was a mess! I couldn't go to class looking like this!

"Look I'm so sorry I didn't mean it to go this far." We both smiled. We went to the classes together even though how embarrassing I looked it didn't matter. I had a new best friend, Alexa. Once it was time to go home we both walked together. Then the 'mean girls' were there again. "EWWW! Lexie! Why are you hanging out with 'slutiana'?!?!" Alexa and I looked at eachother. The mean girls rolled their eyes and left. "Look, um, Ariana. Everyone h-hates you so.... we can't hang out. I'm sorry, I'm one of the 'popular girls' and it'll make me look good in the yearbooks so I'm so sorry but we can't be seen with each other anymore. Bye."

My eyes narrowed, they were filled with tears. I ran home crying. I felt so stupid! Why did I trust her? 'Bitch..... Whore....... Slut' the words that everyone called me. What did I do wrong? It was all a mystery. Once I got home I ran upstairs. I got my razor and cut. I cut as deep as I could. It felt good. I couldn't help it. I had scars on my arms and legs. Scars, blood, pain.