Scars - Chapter 8

Ariana's POV

Previously: I grabbed some pills a glass of water and just as I was about to take them someone opened the door and it was..............

Jake! We just texted why did he come? He grabbed my arm and threw the pills out of my hands and I started crying. He hold both of my arms and looked at me and said "I saw your twitter mentions and, I knew you were going to do something stupid. I'm never going to let you hurt yourself ever again.

He was so sweet, but he can't possibly make me happy, I think. He slept over at my house we watched movies and once when we I was about to fall asleep he stared into my eyes and slowly kissed me and then he started to kiss my neck. I felt really uncomfortable so I pushed him away. "I'm sorry I thought you wanted me to." He said. "No I'm not that kind of person..." I sighed. He got up and he was on his way out.

Warning- from here there will be disgusting stuff that people may not handle.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him toward me. I kissed him non-stop and we were heading to my room he undressed me but I stopped right there. I grabbed pills from my moms restroom and I got some so I wouldn't get pregnant. I head back to my room and the lights were dimmed and there was some kind of "sex music" playing. And he started to walk towards me and kissing my neck. We fully undressed ourselves and I threw him on the bed (doing sexual things I won't explain) I saw a flash in the corner of my eye. I grabbed my blanket and covered myself and it was the paparazzis. I started freaking out.

Jake carried me to the guest room but I tried to stop him. It's like if he doesn't know that I can't do this anymore. My fame in in danger. He was abusing me now. I pushed him away, but his cuteness is just much. I grabbed him hard, I went too far but I'm kind of an adult. I groaned but I think it was too loud. The phone kept ringing and it was the neighbors. I tried to answer it but he pulled me back and I giggled.

We stopped and we fell asleep in the same room. When I woke up he attacked me and he started kidding me crazy. We both started laughing but he had to leave. We kissed goodbye. A few minutes later my mom came she grabbed me from my arm dragging me to the restroom into the shower and she turned on the cold water. "ARIANA WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! YOU HAD SEX?! YOU'RE ONLY 17! NOW THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS YOU'RE A SLUT!" I heard her leave I was so cold. I was crying so much that I fell asleep in the shower. I woke up when I heard my phone ringing...