Scars - Chapter 11

(Ariana's POV)

Then I remembered, Jai took my phone. I didn't know what to do I was freaking out!

"Um, F-Frankie may I use your phone to call Jai?"

He gave me the evil eye, what if it was Frankie. I called Jai and we met at a cafe.

"I know you have my phone can I please have it back?"

"Yes! I forgot to leave it I'm sorry"

He handed it to me. That was too easy. Well it wasn't him but someone did hack me but it wasn't Jai. I wasn't logged in because someone changed my password. I had my crunches by me to help me walk.

"Jai, look I know we're not going out now Alexa told me."

"I took your phone to delete that tweet you posted saying were not together, I just wish you'd give me a chance."

I barely knew him but I gave him a chance, were just going to start out slow. We went to my house and looked at my old pictures, tweets, magazines to help get my memory back. Nothing worked. All I know is that I dated some guys named Graham and Jake. I also had sex tape, I also use to cut.

We heard Frankie coming.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE JAI YOU'RE BANNED FROM EVER SEEING ARIANA!" Frankie shouted.

"FRANKIE! Me and Jai are going out, it's official."

He tried to hit Jai but I went in front of Jai and Frankie socked me pretty hard.

I woke up on my couch with I've on my cheek bone. "What happened?" No one said nothing, Jai and Frankie were in front of me.

"Wait. Jai you lied to me about how I got hit by a car! I was running after you. I remember everything now! And Frankie get out, I don't want to see you here."

Frankie left.

Me and Jai were alone. My cheek was purple it hurt real bad. He hugged me behind and kissed me. I started to giggle. Right before we knew it, he was on top of me, but we were only kissing. I heard a sound, it was the sound of someone recording or stopped recording. I look at the door and it was Frankie! He must've recorded everything! Jai also saw him, he ran up to Frankie but it was too late he left. I was crying, I couldn't run because my foot was still broken. Jai went up to me and comforted me.

I was on my new twitter account and the video of me and Jai was posted on my hacked twitter account. It was Frankie! All I saw was hate. I cried even more and threw my phone across the room. Jai hugged me and helped me get in bed. I was tired of all the drama and I was fast asleep.