Chapter 2

~Hanjis over the shoulder~

'Oh god, they're almost here, why am I doing this again?"

These word chanting in her mind as she slowly poked her head out of the vine curtain. She could see all the other girls eagerly waiting near the door for a glimpse of the guys.

All of them were covered in flowers, petals, bark and the occasional dove or two. Seeing how she had nothing, she quickly called Sawney and Bean to help her at least look presentable. They came and heard her request, easily said easily done.

They came back with a dove and a raven, white as snow and black at the night (though it looked a little blue) they matched with her coat colors well an didn't look out of place.

She had no time for her hair and quickly opted to wade in the pond for a wash.

She usually saw no need to go through all the trouble of tying ro get cleaned when you were going to get dirty real fast. But today she made an exception.

Knowing she had very little timw she called upon the birds and rested them on her shoulders, each letting out one wing to cover her chest.

Then in her moment she heard the vines rustling, the men were arriving.

She tried to hurry up, she really did, but when she heard them sing she just stopped. It was too late to join in and even if she did, she would have been the laughing stock to all of them.

Instead she stayed in the water. Sawney and Bean started with her near on the rocks, the birds remained loyal and stilled on her shoulders with their wings out.

In her loneliness she started to hum a tune she heard a time ago. The humming turned to singing. It was quiet enough not to be heard by the rest but loud to know if she was out of tune.

While she sang she didnt notice someone entering her hidden area.

~Levis over the shoulder~

'lets make this quick"

He had no time do deal with whiny, clingy cantaur women. He didnt want a mate or anything of that matter.

As they ran Erwin came up beside Levi.

"Do you have any type in mind Levi? " he taunted

"I honestly dont care Erwin what kind of girl is in there, they're all the same whiny, prissy girls"

《I am a girl, take no offense to this please》

From his side Erwin just chuckled and ran to mikes side, and leaned in.

"I bet 10, he finds a girl" he whispered

"I bet 20 that he finds none" he retorted, shaking his head.

He's known levi for a very long time and every time a girl confessed he turned them down with a irreparable heart.

Erwin just grinned and patting his back watching Levi from afar.

The mens state of mind was disturbed by the yelling of the others in the front. It was time to go in.

《 I thought about ending it here but nah》

The men raced inside, hoping for a glimpse of a girl, once they all were in they stopped.

Our trio of centuars strayed to the side a bit off from the main group.

Then from the side of the river a curtain of vines opened, and as if a show had begun the ladies each stepped out and flaunted their looks.

Along the side came more. They pranced around, and one woman had little sasha follow behind her carrying her rein of flowers that would have dragged on the floor.

Levi looked upon the girls in distaste, each one of them was a copy. Bored, he looked around for something else to entertain him, he began to wonder undisturbed, thinking ght a few went up to him and he completely ignored them.

From afar he watched the others mingle and chat, like they were old friends. He even say Erwin and Mike run off with a girl on their arm. He scrunched his face at the sight. Urgh...women...

Then from behind him he heard a tune, a small soft one. Something like his mother used to sing to him when he was a young colt. He smiled softly at the old memory.

Even though he was never the most nosey person, he wanted to investigate whoever was singing this old tune of his.

He looked behind him and noticed that is came from the wall....which didnt look like it belonged there. He set his hand against it and with enough force he hand slid through. He brought his other hand and trotted through the vines.

He walked around for a bit before he can upon a pond with a small waterfall pouring into it. In that pond stood a centaur. A woman. Singing his mothers tune.

|||| I HAVE BEEN TYPING FOR OVER AN HOUR, LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER DONE. OVER 800. THATS SO COOL.

Please leave a comment of you want to give advise on how I can improve this

No hate please. We all hate things but please keep it to yourself.

LET NO ONE BEING YOU DOWN

I BELIEVE IN YOU|||||_