Chapter 30 (The Final Chapter)

Draco now had tears in his eyes and they started to roll down his cheeks.

Draco : I-I'm s-sorry

He stood up and walked out of the dorm up the stairs and into the Gryffindor common room. Everyone stared even more than before as this time Draco Malfoy was crying . He ran out of the common room , this time instead of looking disgusted the fat lady looked  kind of concerned .

Draco didn't want to go back to the Slytherin common room and let everyone see him crying. Instead he sat in a mostly hidden corner next to Gryffindor common room and stared into space. Seemingly regretting everything.

Hermione sat on her bed in shock. She wandered into the common room and sat in a single chair , starring at the wall. Everyone knew something was wrong.

Ginny : Hermione ??

She didn't reply and continued staring at the wall.

Draco thought for awhile and pulled out a piece of paper and a quill. He wrote his last note to Hermione and gave it to the same small first year girl. She placed the note on the chair arm and went down the stairs to her dorm.

Hermione picked up the note , it read.

Hermione ,
Maybe one day , maybe one day we can make this work.
Draco xx

A/N
What did you think of the story and the ending. I'm not so sure about it so if you could let me know what you think. I will be starting a new story soon. Any idea you want me to include or base it around , just let me know. Thanks
Abie