Warriors

Jeremy walked in the door ten minutes to ten and was greeted by an angry Mike. A child was clinging to his leg and another was running around with his keys in hand. The store was about to close and their parents we're gathering their children, paying and getting ready to leave.

As a child, you would wait
And watch from far away.
But you always knew that you'll be the one
that work while they all play.

He started his job two hours after closing time with Mike working by his side to make sure he survived the night with little to no struggles. The animations have been getting really rowdy lately and Mike didn't trust it. Something was going to happen that neither of them could stop and Mike wasn't going to chance it.

And you, you lay, awake at night and scheme
of all the things that you would change,
but it was just a dream!

It was ten to twelve and the man and the teen gathered up the stuff and got ready to start the shift. Jeremy grabbed the tablet and his mask while Mike grabbed his mask and the flashlight. They then preceded to walk to the security room and take their posts there.

Here we are, don't turn away now,
we are the warriors that built this town.
Here we are, don't turn away now,
we are the warriors that built this town.
From Dust.

It wasn't until quarter to two when the first animation moved. Bon Bon moved off the stage and into the party room ready to start his hunt. Jeremy didn't think anything of it as he wound up the music box and watched the others. Mangle was the closest one too them at this point in time.

The time will come, when you'll have to rise
above the best, improve yourself,
your spirit never dies!
Farewell, I've gone, to take my throne
above, don't weep for me
' Cuz this will be the labor of my love

From down the hallway he heard her dragging her body as she climbed up onto the ceiling. When he finally saw her in the office doorway it was too late and she had lunged at him. He watched in horror as everything happened in slow motion.

Here we are, don't turn away now,
we are the warriors that built this town.

A high pitched scream filled the room but Jeremy realized that it wasn't his own. When he came back into reality he realized he was laying on the floor and Mike was laying in his own pool of blood. Jeremy was terrified and looked up to the hissing Mangle. She slowly came closer to his face and snapped at him.

Here we are, don't turn away now,
we are the warriors that built this town.
From Dust.

As she was about to bite his face off Mike slammed the metal chair into the back of her head. She stopped and took her eyes off of Jeremy and turned to Mike. He limped and stumbled back to keep The Mangles attention on him and off of the young teen.

Here we are, don't turn away now,
we are the warriors that built this town.

The Mangle hissed louder and lunged at him. He barely avoided her attacked and she clamped down onto his left shoulder, refusing to let go anytime soon. He tried to force her jaws open but couldn't get a hold of her. She picked him up off of the ground and threw him off to the side

Here we are, don't turn away now,
we are the warriors that built this town.

She then turned her attention back to the teen and she was going in for the kill the alarm went off singling that it was 6 AM.

From Dust