For Your Entertainment

Jeremy awoke in a dark cold room. He no longer felt the warmth of Mike. He began to panic when he heard a door open and someone descend down the stairs. He coward against the wall behind him and covered his face with his hands. A silky voice soon filled the room and he began to sob softly in fear.

So hot out of the box
Can we pick up the pace
Turn it up, heat it up
I need to be entertained
Push the limit, are you with it?
Baby don't be afraid
Imma hurt you real good baby

"Oh, I'm not going to hurt you, too bad." The silky voice said in a sing song voice. His laugh scared Jeremy and he tried to move back more.
"W-what... what did y-you do to M-Mikey...?" Jeremy whimpered.
"Oh he was getting in the way. He's alright though if that's what your asking." He laughed softly.

Let's go it's my show, baby, do what I say
Don't trip off the glitz that I'm gonna display
I told you, Imma hold ya down until you're amazed
Give it to ya till you're screamin' my name

Jeremy felt the man tugging his shirt off and over his head slowly and he fought against his cold hands. When his shirt was finally off the man ran his cold fingers along his chest and down to his waist line to undo his pants. Jeremy whimpered softly and he undid his belt then his pants button.

No escaping when I start
Once I'm in I own your heart
There's no way to ring the alarm
So hold on until it's over

He squirmed to try and get away from him but the man grabbed a hold of his jeans and yanked them down and off. Jeremy squeaked loudly as his bare skin made contact with the cold floor. The man then bite down on to his shoulder, something Mike did to get him to shut up, and he let out a soft moan.
"Oh my little toy likes that?" he said again and bite down again.

Oh!
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do
'Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for your entertainment

The man the tugged down Jeremys' boxers and bite softly down onto his hip. Jeremy moans as tears roll down his cheeks and buckles his hip into into the man face.
"S-Stop..." He chocked out softly.
"Oh but my little toy is enjoying himself." He laughed loudly. Jeremy began to sob softly as he heard the other man stripping down

Oh!
I you thought that I was soft and sweet
You thought an swept you off your feet
But I'm about to turn up the heat
I'm here for your entertainment

The man then flipped Jeremy onto his stomach and slowly pushed himself in. Jeremy screamed out in pain. Him and Mike hadn't really done much of anything like this because Mike didn't want to hurt Jeremy. This man on the other hand didn't care as he thrusted slowly into Jeremys ass.

'Sall right
You'll be fine
Baby I'm in control
Take the pain
Take the pleasure
I'm the master of both

The man leaned forward and fondled his manhood and his thrusted faster and harder. Jeremy screamed and cried louder but nobody could hear him. The man moved his hands faster and thrusted deeper.

Close your eyes, not your mind
Let me into your soul
I'm gonna work it 'til your totally blown

He continued to rub him faster and thrusted faster until he cam in Jeremy. He cried out as the the man pulled out and pants softly leaning over his back.

No escaping when I
Once I'm in I own your heart
There's no way to ring the alarm
So hold on 'til it's over

The man rolled him back onto his and began to suck him softly. Jeremy pleaded and begged him to stop through his gasps and moans.
"No my little toy is enjoying himself." he laughed. Jeremy continued to sob and beg.

Oh!
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I am about to do
'Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for your entertainment

The man continued to suck on Jeremy and rub his sdes. Jeremy heard movement upstairs and screamed louder. The man soon found his sweet spot and he moaned loudly.

Oh I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet
You thought an angel swept you off your feet
But I'm about to turn up the heat
I'm here for your entertainment

Rushed footsteps could be heard on the floor above them and a door open followed by hurried footsteps down the basement stairs. Jeremy screamed louder as he began to cum.

Oh
Do you like what you see?
Oh
Let me entertain ya 'til you scream

He felt the man being lifted off of him and heard him get thrown
"Jeremy... Are you okay?" Mike ran up to him and grabbed him.

Oh!
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I am about to do
'Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for your entertainment

Mike held a naked sobbing Jeremy tightly to his chest and looked over at the other man.
"How dare you Vincent" Mike yelled. He picked up Jeremy and tried to carry him up stairs but he refused.
"What's wrong Jere?*
"I wanna get drssed first." Mike then set him down to get dressed.

Oh!
I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet
You thought an angel swept you off your feet
But I'm about to turn up the heat
I'm here for your entertainment

When he was dressed again Mike carried him upstairs slowly. He kissed his cheek softly and Jeremy nuzzled his face into Mikeys chest.
"I'm sorry that scumbag got ahold of you Jere." Mike still sounded angry.
"I-it's okay..." Jeremy whispered softly .