Chapter 11

Hey guys welcome to chapter 11! Were you surprised to see who turned up? Good. Enjoy the chapter! XD

Chapter 11

"Zed who did you bring with you from the hospital?"

"Mara, I think it be best if you went inside."

"Wait why? What are you hiding?"

"Zed what's going on? I just want to help."

"Just a moment Paige,"

"You brought a soldier here?! I thought that you were going to get a doctor!" Mara was ferrous; she stormed up to Zed and slapped him across the face.

"What was that for? Paige isn't a commander anymore, now that General Tesler is dead." Zed had his hand on his cheek where Mara slapped him.

"Did you really quit the army and become a medic or are you lying and going to take the information to General Tesler."

"How many times do you have to be told, General Tesler is dead. D-E-A-D, Derezzed."

"I'm not sure I believe that, but for now who is in charge?"

"Pavel my old co-worker."

"That's enough for now let's get inside and Paige can find herself a new room. It's too cold to stand around." Zed picked up a bag and headed inside with Paige following and Mara picking up the rear.

.....

Zara wandered around town square for a bit before she headed for the Club. She noticed that they had put up that General Tesler was dead. Some programs stood in awe at the fact, but others simply shrugged it off as if they didn't who was in charge. Just to make sure Zara didn't bring any attention to her. She put on her mask and hid her red colored hair.

At the Club, guys were trying to grab her affection by doing stupid dares and stunts. The next guy that had come up to her ended up being pushed up on the wall of the booth she was sitting at.

"Anyone want to be next?" Zara dropped the program on the seat before getting up and leaving for the night.

.....

"Paige, are you all settled in your room?"

Paige looked up from what she was doing and saw that it was Mara.

"Are you going to barking at me again or are you here to apologize?"

"Nether I'm going to tell you to stay away from Zed and don't hurt Beck." Without a reply Mara walked away with nothing on her mind. Paige simple looked at the door and went to a far off land.

Sky: I hope you enjoyed Mara's reaction to Paige. I would like it if you gave me ideas and so that's I can use them.

Beck: Well I've waited this long to be saved. I can be patient, I can be patient...

Sky: Sorry to pop the bubble but you can't be. I'll probably save you in the next chapter.

Beck: You said that last chapter.

Sky: Yeah but get used to disappointment. Anyway don't forget to R&R! And I will try to get a picture of Zara on my profile.