One week

(A/N: The photo is of the King family tattoo)

Alice's POV

It has been a week since i left Taylor and i feel like i am dying, I wake up every night screaming for her. I started to scream, "TAYLOR PLEASE TAYLOR!!!!" My brothers ran in, as i stopped screaming as i heard Nathan voice, "Alice it's Nathan please calm down Taylor is safe, you are safe. See what you have done Kyle." Then Kyle replied, "What i have done really brother if she would have stayed with Taylor the girl would have been in danger." I suddenly feel a pull to Taylor and i feel she is in danger. I open my red eyes, I let Flame take over that is why my eyes are red, i jumped up and ran to the window then jumped out of it. I ran to the movie theatre see 15 guys surrounding Taylor, Quinn, Veronica and Gabriella. But i saw one girl and got furious, "Carly."

I ran over to Taylor after i see her bleeding cheek i go into my killing frenzy. The first 2 guys tried to attack me. I got a rock from off the ground and smashed it into the back of his head. then threw the dead body at the other boy causing him to fall backwards smashing his head on the concert. Then i smirked and yelled, "Told you i wouldn't hesitate to kill you!!!" I ran to the dead boys finding a sword and really they must have not been able to get guns. I pull the sword out of his belt. I ran to the guys only to stop when i see Carly holding a gun to Taylor's head. I get more mad but she yelled, "stop or i will kill her Alice!" I start to flame up then she dropped the gun and started to back away. I started to walk to the guys as they tried to attack me they went up in flames. I walked to Carly as she backed into a wall, "What are you?" i smirked, "you worsted nightmare." I go close to her then grabbed her jacket, "if you go near Taylor or the girls i won't be so merciful." I turn to the girl and de-flame, "Hey girls are you okay?" I asked the girls, "how did you do that?" My beautiful Taylor asked. "It's hard to explain Miss. Homes but short version, I warned them i would not hesitate to kill them and I am a dragon shifter..." I told her then she started to figure it out, "that would mean that i am your what?" I laughed at her curiosity, "that is for me to know and you to not find out Taylor." She blushed and hid her face, i started to walked up to her then lifted her head up to meet my eyes then whispered, "You safe with me..." then spoke to the other girls, "I won't hurt you girls unless you dissided to attack me or Taylor." I brushed a lose strain hair behind her ear, "I got to go before my brothers find me and tease..." I turn to the girls and said, "Bye girls have a good night..." I turned to Taylor. I picked up her hand and kissed it, "and to you Miss. Homes... 'til we met again Beautiful." I kissed her hand and wiped the blood of her cheek. She looked deep into my eyes then she pulled me in for a passionate kiss that was like heaven, she pulled back. "Bye Alice but before you leave can you tell me what you are," she asked and i reply with, "I am a dragon shifter and you are my mate. Bye Taylor." I got out of her eye sight and started to ran home but half way home i literally ran into Rosealine Homes, "Freak!" she shout at me, "Rosealine. Oh met your niece by the way." She stood up pushing me back down to the ground, "you stay away from her freak. She is pure and clean were as you are filthy and disgusting." She slapped me leaving bloody cuts on my skin from her diamond rings. Then my brother ran to me assisting me, "Mrs. Homes that is uncalled for." Kyle started to pick me up but the older women pushed my brother down on top of me as i let out a scream as the back of my head bleed. Taylor and the girls came around the corner then rushed to me, "Rose what are you doing?" Taylor asked yelling at her. She grabbed Taylor dragging her away from me to their home is my best guess. As Quinn pulled my brother off me I black out.

At the hospital...

I woke up with a very bad headache that felt like a jackhammer in my brain. Then I hear this sweet angelic voice that belonged to my mate, "is she going to be alright, I mean you guys heal fast don't you?" I opened my eyes to she Taylor in a white t-shirt with a blue and black flannel shirt over the top, black jeans. Her hair is let down and her dark brown eyes meeting my Pale green. "Fancy meeting you here," she blushed at my comment and I tried to sit up but the pain over powered me, I scream out at the pain then Kyle comes and puts his hand over my mouth shutting me up. "Tyler talk to her," Kyle told her, "it's Taylor. Kylie." She rubbed my cheek after owning my brother and whispered to me, "please stop scream your ok now your safe." I laid my cheek farther into her hand and Kyle removed his hand from my mouth and said "Oh Ali-cat you are so whipped," Taylor gave him a death glare and replied, "do you want me to slap you?" He took a Step back and put his hands above his head in surrender. "Nathan, Kylie can I talk to Taylor alone?" I asked and they nod their heads and left me with the brown eyed beauty, "Taylor what happened to me?" I asked as her eyes looked deep deeply into mine then answered, "Rose threw your brother on you and you hit on the concrete and cut the back of your head open and broke a rib or two." She started to tear up, I cupped her cheek and she sat on the hospital bed next to me, I pulled her onto the bed laying her down next to me. "Taylor I not your fault it's your Aunt's," I turned her face so she is looking at me, I leaned in placing my lips on hers. Her lips were sweet like they were coated with a strawberry and cream lollipop, her hands travel to my hips pulling me closer to her as she deepened the kiss, mine moved to hers and intertwined our fingers. I pulled back for air, "Taylor why did you come here?" She moved her hands to my cheeks only to whisper, "that is for me to know and you to not find out." She smirked and I pout, "tell me. I said that your my mate in the end so tell me why you came..." I whined. "I came because I am your mate," she told me and that made no sense. "That makes no sense," I spoke my thoughts. "Well I got dragged home and I took my laptop out and searched what a mate is then I found my answer then came here to check on you and I would not leave until you were wake," she explained to me and she kissed me again with passion and love. "Tyler, Alice the doc said you can- Oh! Ali-cat you are soooo whipped" Kyle came into the room, we stopped kiss and Taylor said once more, "it is Taylor!!!" "Taylor claim down he is very- I am not WHIPPED!!!" I said remembering what he said. I chuckle and told them gain, "Doc said you can go home now," I got up  after Taylor took the cords out of me and she helped me  get dressed into normal clothes because she was the only girl there and I didn't want a boy to help dress me. "You ready to go Alice?" My beautiful mate asked as she finally put my shirt on, I nod my head and we walk out of the hospital and walked to the car arguing with Kyle and Nathan who say I am whipped while Taylor and I say I am not.