Powers

(A/N: This is a photo of Holly Jasper)

Alice's POV

Taylor and I are entering the school and as we enter Tamsin ran up and hugged Taylor and I. "Hey Tam Tam what's wrong?" She stopped hugging us and whimpered, "I think i found my mate." She whispered as she started to cry yet again.

"Hey finding your mate is a good thing not a bad thing," I tried to stop the crying but she continued to boil her eyes out.

"Ok Tam Tam what is her name?" I asked and Taylor asked me, "how do you know it's a girl?" "Her name is Holly and Taylor every dragon is... well every dragons mate is the same sex as the dragons themselves." Taylor looked at me to confirm what Tam Tam said and all i do is give her a slit nod.

"But your mum and dad ain't they mates?" She ask as me and Tamsin shook our heads. "Okay well now that we have answered  that tell me about this Holly," I said and Taylor kissed my cheek as she tried to walk to class alone but i grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back into my chest.

"Ali let me go to class," I shook my head "not after what happened last time you walked alone." She gave up and Tamsin talked about Holly like she was a queen that needed to be worshiped. 

"Well Holly is 5 foot 8 inches and she has these beautiful green eyes that shine on the darkest days and she is very pale skin also she has bright red hair, she smells like a warm Christmas morning but she looks like if you hurt her she could break your neck in seconds. She is in our year level, her full name is Holly Jasper, she has been here for 3 months now also her parents are dead and she living on her own. She is also 18 years old and looks like a goddess."

I started to burst out in laughter, "well why don't you go and introduce yourself." She gulped, "are you kidding me she is the football captain's girlfriend."

I sighed and she started to walk away when she bumped into the football captain whose name i think is Harrison also known as Harry and lets just say the guy had a temper. "Hey watch where your going shorty!!!!"

Oh no, I grabbed Taylor's arm and pulled her back with me as Tamsin yelled, "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!!!" By the smirk on his face he wanted to fight her until he killed her. "I called you shorty and i will keep calling you it until you stop looking at my Holly," he claimed. "I don't know what you are talking about..." she mumbled, he grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her off the ground. He was around 6 foot 5 and since she was only 4 foot 9 inches he had her off the ground.

"Ok you want her fight for her," he challenged. "She is not property so it is her choice who to be with even if it is not me!!!" Tamsin was starting to get mad. I turned about to see a girl around  5 foot 8 inches and fiery red hair and bright green eyes, she fit Tamsin's description perfectly.

"Hey Tamsin..." before i finished she growled at the boy after he said, "she is property, she is my property  and i am warning you to stay away from her unless you fight for her." Shit this dude is dead, you should never call a dragon's mate property. "She is no one's property and if you want to fight i will give you one," Tamsin said and punched him in the nose breaking it in an instant.

"I said she is no ones property and if you want to continue living don't come up to me when all i have do is look and say she is yours and start attacking me when i have one  nothing wrong. Next time i won't be so merciful if you ever say she is property again to anyone you will regret ever being alive."

She kicked him in the head and turned back to me her eyes blood red, she nod at me and walk towards her maths class as she pass Holly she started to sniffle hold in her tears. "Miss. Tamsin are you okay?" Holly asked but Tamsin started to run away fast then any human every could.