Encounter

After that whole thing with Colin, Buck decided to take us on a walk. As soon as we stepped out of the hospital the sky's were clear, the sun was shinning and the crows were gone as well as the ivy that used to scale the building.

I changed back into my human form, to get back in the cab. I covered my self while Buck drooled over my naked body.

" pervert " I muttered to Buck

" you haven't seen anything yet " His saliva flew everywhere

The cab stopped but I was prepared for the impact, I put my feet against the back of chair pushing my body outward while we came to a shocking halt. Buck opened the door sliding out, I stretch out and turned again. My wolf was content with this form, then again my wolf was content with anything that had to do with being a werewolf.

Walking through town side by side with Buck, other vampires still constructing the buildings my brother and sister had destroyed. As we past them, they watched us pass whispering quietly to each other.

' why is the pet outside with the Servant? Only the king should walk with it '

' stop showing of off Servant. Put it away. '

' you'll make it filthy, piece of shit Servant '

' loud mouth, rude, disworthy to the king '

I turned my head to Buck, he had no reaction to the whispers. I knew he could hear them, they were loud enough for anyone to hear. These people do not know how to be quiet, but if they didn't like Buck did that mean they liked me.

We just kept walking not listen to the rest, as we crossed into the forest I felt the same feeling as when I first came here.

The feeling of being watched, I kept checking around. The feeling was overwhelming, who ever this was was close.

' WATCH OUT ' my wolf yelled at me

I grabbed Buck by the collar of his shirt jumping into the brush. Watching quietly.

" what the hell! " he snapped at me

I stared at him, trying to tell him to be quiet. That's exactly what he did.

Nothing was heard for a few seconds, then branches cracking and scratching. The ground started vibrating as well as my chest.

Around five werewolves ran past us and kept going with there noses to the air. I don't think I had ever seen them in my pack, they might have been a rouges.

Just when I thought it was safe, one more wolf came running. But it stopped, smelling the air then the ground.

It looked around for a few seconds, I stayed low and quiet so did Buck. Even though he had no idea, what was happening.