Overpower

I sat in the back of the cell, with my arms wrapped around my shins. I hadn't slept for days on end since then.

My mind kept replaying Ambrose's face, all the memories. Even though our time was short, he found a way to make it last. That's what destroyed him.

' Your mate is dead, the only person that you could ever love, the only person who could be accepted by your pack, the only person who could make you feel the way you did, is dead. ' my wolf cried

I didn't say anything back, I was still held up in my own grieving.

' is this enough to make you want to run away. ' it whispered

' I can't....I'll get in trouble. ' I finally spoke

' stay strong, be angry...'

I wept silently, I was cracking I never thought I feel this way but, now I'm living it.

Footsteps started down the hall, coming closer and closer to my cell. Then he looked at me eyes as green as grass. He put one hand on the gate that had been magically restored.

" get over it, its been five days " he hissed

" you killed my mate! There is no one else out there like him, there will never be. "

" it doesn't matter, I don't care about your happiness. " he raised his voice

" I will never forgive you. " I sternly spat

He opened the gate, walked inside and grabbed the collar around my neck and held me up so I was looking eye to eye with him.

" I already said, I don't care about your happiness, or your feeling. I can do what ever I would like to you, you are my slave "

" I won't let you take another drop of my blood " I narrowed my eyes

" that's exactly what I came in here for " he grinned

He lifted me up a few more inches so he was at level with my neck. He was about to bite me, but for once I actually did something to fight back.

I slapped him and one of my nails must have scratched his cheek. He turned his head away from me, showing the damage done.

There was quite a scratch on his face, bleeding and everything.

" I dare you to do that again. " he smirked

He went in again faster this time like that would help. I scratched the space under his eye, he bleed there too.

" Shit " he muttered

He pushed me into the back wall and held my hands above my head. He tried again, I sunk my canines into his arm he growled in pain.

" I swear, if you don't stop- " I cut him off before he could finish

" you'll what? Break me, how many times have I heard that. You can't hurt me anymore, you killed my mate. So what will you do? " I threatened him

He stared at me, frustration and anger clouded his vivid green eyes.

" I'll take what's most precious to you " he spoke smoothly.

" you already did. "

" no. I'm talking about your family. "

My heart dropped into my feet, my whole expression changed in an instant to incredibly scared. He noticed it to and cracked a large grin.

" everyday you don't give me blood, is a loss of one family member. "

I shook my head " no, there's no way you could do it. "

" try me. " he looked deeply into my eyes.

I had to give in. There was no way I would let my family die just because of that. It wouldn't be fair, or right.

" fine! I'll do it! " I shouted at me

" do what? " he questioned testing me

" I'll let you have my blood "

" good " he smiled

I couldn't battle with him for a second without losing. My confidence was running low.

He let go of my hands, to pull the collar up a little higher. So he could get full access to my neck.

The closer in he came, the more fearful I got. Once I could feel his breath on my neck, I knew to close my eyes and bear with the pain. This was the part that always hurt the most.

Unexpectedly I was dropped right back on the ground, without a single bite mark.

He covered his nose, muttering

" you still smell like him..."

Him? You mean Ambrose, really?! Did Colin not like the way Ambrose maple tree-like scent covered my body.

" huh " I muttered aware of what he meant.

" never the less, I'll wait until to goes away he still had his nose covered.

" what. Can you not take his scent, he was just another werewolf like me. I am surprised. " I mocked Colin

" no, not him. I would have bit you ten times harder if it was that lousy werewolf's scent that penetrated your skin. " he returned, not thinking about how much those words hurt me.

" then who? I haven't come in contact with anyone else since. "

He became caught up in his train of though, I just sat there watching him quietly. Until his green eye shot straight at me, he grabbed the collar and pulled me over to him. He slid his finger around the inside rim and stopped close to the side, where something had been irritating my neck.

He undid a piece of string from the collar and out fell two keys, one to unlock the collar and another for the gate. My eyes widen, where the hell did that come from.

Colin picked them up from the ground, looked at them then back at me. His face became red with anger as his irises faded solid black, his demon had been unleashed again.

All it took was one push to send me flying into the wall, making cracks spiral up to the ceiling. By back burned, still not fully headed from the last time he threw me. I let out a cry, then attempted to slide down to the floor. But he caught me dragging me back up onto the wall.

" were you trying to escape, pet. " he hissed, his voice a lot deeper than before.

" no! I swear I have no idea where those came from. " I begged, I knew he wasn't going to believe me. I was right he didn't.

" then how did THEY GET AROUND YOUR NECK! " he yelled at me

" I don't know.....I don't know " I whimpered

He pushed my body closer into the wall, the raw silver started to open up the wounds on my back, I screamed in agony.

" HOW DID THEY GET AROUND YOUR NECK! " he shouted once again.

" I DON'T KNOW! " I screamed back, the sliver started to crumble into the wound making it grow in size and shape.

He lessened the force on my body once I started crying, then he looked me deeply in the eyes.

" it was him, wasn't it? He snuck in here and tied these to you, he wants to let you be free. " he whispered to me softly.

" HE WANTS YOU TO BE FREE " Colin laughed as he applied more force to my body, making more silver enter my back.

I screamed again in defeat " PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! " then Colin dropped me on the ground, I laid on my stomach with my hand bawled beside my face. Quietly crying for someone to come and save me, Colin stood over me muttering in Latin.

Footsteps could be heard running down the hall and skidded to a stop at my cell. Buck and Hunter both came, but shocked when they saw Colin showing and ear-splitting smile back at them. A tear dripped down his face, it wasn't water that he cried but blood.

He stopped muttering in Latin and spoke quietly to them

" traitors...." He hissed