Epilogue

They released me from the hospital four weeks later, it was a long and painful recovery but I made it through completely healed. Since Colin was gone and it was just Hunter and Buck ( yes, he was still alive ), they let me go with the exception to come back and visit. As soon as I could I went back to werewolf side where I had a tearful reunion with my family (again). This time I came to stay, I wasn't leaving. I had finally learned my lesson and somehow made friends out of it.

It had been a year since I actually came back and visted them, I hadn't really done anything, well except take care of my siblings kids. Yes, they both had kids and assigned me to be the nanny. They though it would be a good idea to give me expericence so I could take care of my own children one day. One boy and one girl, they were the sweetest little kids too. I rasied them well. 

I also turned 18 and became the Alpha, leading a pack of werewolves did have it's ups and downs not to mention the stress it caused. Sometimes I need to get away from it and take a walk with my niece and nephew, like today. 

I took them on a path down into the forest, I made them follow different smells to help their wolves grow. Theirs weren't as evil as mine, thankfully I could control it and I was teaching the children to do the same.

As I watched the kids play around in fallen leaves a scent wavered in the air, it was too familiar to let pass. I knew who it was, I had to follow it. I ran as quickly as I could on two feet to where the smell was coming from. 

The kids where following me, I didn't mind it too much.

As I arrived at the well-known boarder, I saw some one on the other side. Standing not too far away, I slowed my dash to small steps. I didn't care how much noise I made, really didn't.

We both walked up to the wall, just staring at each other. No words could explain the feelings that floated in the air. Some one finally spoke up. 

" are those your kids? " he asked slightly surprised.

I turned to look at the kids who were hiding behind a tree, but they were in plain sight. Something else that I would have to teach them. I turned back to Colin who was staring at them intensely, but it wasn't a threatening stare.

" no, their my siblings kids. You killed my mate, remember? " 

I turned back to the kids and told them to go back to the pack. They obeyed my orders and went hand in hand back to the town. 

" sorry...." he apologized, though I knew it wasn't sincere. 

" it's okay..." I said unenthusiastically, I was still in the process of getting over him. We were suppose to be lifetime partners, now I'll be alone. It became deathly silent once again, the pressure was overwhelming. Finally I had to ask him the question I had been holding in for the whole time he was gone. 

" if you loved me all this time, why didn't you tell me? " I looked him straight in the eyes, he looked right back at me. Their was complete doubt in his eyes, he didn't want to tell me but he had no choice.

" I knew you were going to reject me.....so it was better not to say anything. " 

I looked at the ground for a second contemplating what to say next, Colin was a pretty scary person but he was only that way because he didn't know how to show people he had a soft side. After a few seconds I spoke up.

" who said I was going to reject you? " I glanced back at Colin who was incredably surprised.

" what? " he questioned

" I think you heard me. " I stuck my hand over the wall and contenuted to talk " now come on. I came on to your side, it's your turn. " 

He grinned and took my hand, hopping over the boarder like it was a skipping stone. Once he was on my side I pulled him into a surprise embrace, slowly I stood on my tippy-toes and whispered in his ear. 

" I love you, this time I mean it. " 

" It's really all I ever wanted to hear, I love you too " he whispered back.

--------------

 Later in the year the boarder was broken down, Vampires and Werewolves co-existed. All it took were two heartfelt ' I do's ' and one kiss. 

-----------------------------

A/N:

FINALLY IT'S FINISHED! I'M SOOOOO HAPPY AND SAD!!! THE FEELS!!!!!! AGH! 

Sadly there will not be a second book....well don't expect one at least. I had a fun time trying to show my sadistic side in the form of a book, but they always end up happy. I'm such a pussy!! For all of you computer users, there is a link to a song in the sidebar; listen to it while reading the book and I am sure you will cry as hard as I did while writing it. 

For the last time in this book LostVixen3 out!