Chapter 1

"So who you taking to the dance?" Nina asked. "Well Thomas asked me"  Sophia said. "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the girl who hasn't looked up from the ground since we left practice" Nina said stopping. Alexia ran into Nina. "What?" Alexia said finally glimpsing up. "Whats wrong with you?" Nina asked. "Nothing lets just go home" Alexia said. "Are you sure?" Sophia asked. "Yea, i'm just worried about the volleyball game tomorrow" Alexia said. "You nervous since when is that a thing" Sophia giggled. "Since now, lets go to my house, my parents aren't home" Alexia said. "Sounds good to me" Nina said. "Me to" Sophia replys. 

The girls walk home. The walk home was filled with laughter and conversations. "So...you still haven't answered the question" Nina says walking into the house. "I'm not going with anyone" Alexia snaps. "Chill gurl just a question" Nina says in her Mexican/ ghetto accent. Alexia and Sophia burst into laughter. "Are you even going?" Sophia ask spraying whipped cream into her mouth. Alexia looks at her in shock. "What tracks over i deserve a treat" Sophia grumbles. " I don't know yet" Alexia says. "Well while you lovely ladies talk i'm gonna watch sexy magic mike take his shirt off!" Nina yells. "Not without me" Sophia says. "Or me" Alexia says jumping over the couch. The girls turn on the TV. Alexia goes to the DVR and selects magic mike. The girls immediately fast forward to the part where his shirt is off. After the movies the girls head up to Alexia's room. The girls are playing hot or not when a car pulls into the driveway. "Shit my parents are home" Alexia says. "Its cool we can just stay up here" Nina says. Sophia agrees.

"DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME!" Alexia's mom yells (Charlotte). "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Alexia's dad yells back (Daniel). "THIS IS THE 3rd TIME, YOU HAVE DONE THIS" Charlotte yells. "WHAT YOUR SOME PERFECT ANGEL?" Daniel yells. Alexia hears something crash, and glass break. She climbs out her window onto the roof. Nina and Sophia follow. "I'm sorry guys" Alexia says. "It's not your fault" Nina says. "I shouldn't have brought y'all here" Alexia says. "Hey maybe we should go to Michael's party to cheer you up" Sophia says. "Sophia" Charlotte hisses. "NO its fine lets go" Alexia says.

____________________________________________________________________________________]

Hey guys rebelspirit here. Just wanted to see how the new book is coming along! Dakota is introduced soon don't worry! So what about the parents what will happen at the party? Any ideas? If so private message me and i will add them in! Thanks lovelees! 

Stay beautiful

                                       xoxo rebelspirit