Chapter 6

I wake up in the back seat of Dakota's truck with him speeding down the highway and Brittney sitting beside me crying holding her stomach. I try to call someone's name but I couldn't seem to make out the words. Brittney looks over at me and gives me a faint smile. I do the same. I try to sit up but a pain shoots through my side and i notice my once blue shirt is covered in red crimson blood. "No...No...No lay down" Brittney says pushing my shoulders down. I grimace at the sight. I then turn towards Brittney. "Your hurt too" I say. "We both are" she smiles. It was about 20 minutes later when me pulled up to the hospital. The world was already fading at the corner off my eye lid. I could feel my body slowing going limb. I then heard Brittney scream in agony next to me blood was dripping from her stretcher. "Stop your hurting her" I scream. Even though it came out as a whisper."Im...alll right" she screamed in response. I couldn't watch i closed my eyes and before i knew it the darkness overwhelmed me. 

***

I woke up and I instantly realized something was different. I felt my side were my blood was once dripping out and nothing was there but a few stitches. I sat up and saw my mom over in a chair asleep and Dakota was in the one next to her. "Where's Brittney?" I asked. "In the next room...she's fine just weak" Dakota replied. "You need to get some rest" he said. "I have been resting" I snapped. "Babe, listen you got hurt really bad, you lost alot of blood" he said. His eyes trailed to my arm. "Why didn't you tell me?" he snapped. "I...i thought you wouldn't want me anymore" I said trailing my eyes to my fingers. "Why would you think that?" he snapped not wavering. "Who would want a girl with Scars?" I cried. "Me...thats who you are so beautiful and perfect you have this fire to you that i have wanted for you, those scars on your wrist mean nothing except there not gonna be there anymore not than im here now" he said. I had fire his eyes lit up when he talked about me like i was the most gorgeous thing in the world. I felt my self blushing. I stayed silent. I felt my heart speed up and he crashed his lips against mine again. The fireworks returned and i forgot about everything. I pulled him closer and closer till he was on top of me. His tongue trailed along my bottom lip asking for permission. I granted him it. I then realized where we were. I quickly stopped and he look at me confused. "Later" I smiled kissing him on the cheek. He look at me with his big eyes and I wanted so bad to pull him back in but i couldn't. "I'll be here when you wake up" He smiled. "I know" I said. I closed my eyes and the vision of me and Dakota was all I could dream about.

Hey guys sorry it's been so long since i last updated i just dont think anyone even reads my book but if you do tell me what you think in the comments!!!

xoxo

REBEL