EPISODE - THE DATE !

Author 's note

Since Robbie promised Cat that he and her going to a date in the episode #thekillertunajump #jade #Freddie #Robbie I decided to continue it in this chapter ! Enjoy :-)

Author's P.O.V

One morning in Hollywood arts Cat went to her locker , when Robbie showed up !

Cat : haaaaa! ( in a high pitch )

Robbie : cat relax ! Its just me Robbie ! ( as he smile )

Cat quickly smile coz his crush is in front of her . After a few eye to eye contact and some giggles , Cat broke the silence because its getting awkward !

Cat: so...what's up ?

Robbie : um.....did you still remember the time when I told you that when my wounds heal maybe you and I should hang out ! ( as he put his hands on his pucket )

Robbie is getting nervous and Cat having a hint !

Cat : yeah ! ( a quick answer )

Robbie : um....can...we ? ( his giving a hint )

Cat : um .....( she was cut off )

Robbie : um...its okay if you have plans for tonight ! I'm just asking .

Cat got crossed her eyebrows while giving Robbie some death glairs .

Cat: you know what ?! That's the problem ! You always thinking negative ! You never let me finish my sentence and and your answering your questions that sopose to be in mine ! Did you know I will say yes !? Did you know that I like you to pick me at 7:00 !? did you know that I loved to hang out with you ?! YOU DIDNT KNOW !!! Because of your negative thoughts !!!!!!

Cat leave him and walked a way . Robbie run and chase Cat but pull him away .

...........after class .....

Robbie is with Beck and Andre they are at karaoke dokie .... Robbie is telling them his problem

Robbie : what would I gonna do !? ( as I about to cry )

Beck: what's your problem ?

Robbie : I was gonna ask Cat to hang out ! But I told negative thoughs so that she get mad at me !

Andre: but you know she likes you !

Robbie: she said we have something special !

Beck: ask her again !

Andre : go to her apartment now ! Before its too late !

I quickly run through and went to Cat's apartment . I both some flowers to her favorite flower shop .

I finally in the door to Cat' apartment ! I rang the doorbell and I got shocked when I saw Sam !

Robbie: hi !

Sam: hey.

Robbie : where is Cat !?

Sam: she is out to buy something . Why ?

Robbie: I .....wanna have a date to her !

Sam: gross !!! ( he became dissapointed)

Robbie: would you let me come in?

Sam: of course !!.....no!

The smile on his face has change by frown .

Robbie : seriously !