chapter 6 - I love you so much Robbie

Cat's P.O.V

   Its Saturday and its me and Robbie's first official date as a couple ! Yeah couple ! But I haven't updated my slap status until we tell our friends .

  I was waiting on my window fir Robbie he said that our date was a surprise and his not giving any hints . But actually I tried but he just kissed me and all of a sudden I forgot to asked him . Now I'm very exited .

After a few minutes I saw his car on my drive way. I ran really fast to him and and finally crashing my body into his . I wrapped my arms and legs to him with a rough kiss . After a few seconds he pulled away .

  Phoeey , I want more

   " are you ready ? " he asked me , still wrapping my limbs around him .

  " yay ! " I exclaim then he laugh as he place me on my feet and walk to his car .

.....

  After that night I went home so happy ! We went to the carnival . He let me ride almost all the rides on the carnival . And when he walked me to my door he kissed me good night for so long !!! Eeepp . He is the best .

  Now I'm walking to my locker and I saw Tori . I want to tell her that me and Robbie and are officially dating but it should be me and Robbie . Tori walked to me .

" how's your day ? Why so happy ? She asked me

" um ... its just a very good day Tori " I said nonchalantly but with smiling face .

   I closed my locker and the door open and I saw Robbie ! I noticed that he was wearing a black shirt with a big kiss mark that says kiss me . And it looks so cute to him but Other girls might think that they can kiss him . Robbie is only mine and no one should ever kiss him , hug him but me .

  I want to run to him and kiss him like last night but he said no one should know until we tell our friends . He was walking through me and hug me and Tori .

Phooey

I want all to myself . Yes its so selfish and so immature but I don't want other girls around him . After that the bell ring we walked to our class . And saw Beck and Jade still arguing really loud .

  " why are you so mad ! " Beck yelled

" coz she is all flirty and you just stand there and her do it to you ! " Jade said yelling back .

" then what's the thing ? I ignore her though !?"  Beck yelled back

" that's the thing you didn't intended to stop her ! Maybe you wanted to flirted back but you  can't coz I'm there ! " Jade said furiously

This arguing started a few weeks ago after they got back together . A few day they are sweet and happy and after that screaming and arguing . I'm so sick of this argument so I pulled Robbie on some where we are alone .

  " Cat why are we on the attic ? " he asked confused

  " Beck and Jade are making me weak and sad that I would faint so I pulled you to make me happy and strong " I said battling my eyelashes to him .

" okay" he just said

  I pulled him closer to me and kiss him . He kissed back with passion so I kissed him harder . I run my hands to his hair pulling him closer as possible . He kissed me harder , pulling me closer with his hands on my waist . I'm so close to him I can feel him in front of me . I shoved my tongue on his mouth and he did the same . We are actually making out really hard . Later in I felt his lips on my jaw to my neck , my back on the wall and my legs around him . Robbie's lips are now on my collarbone and I felt his hips pressed to me making me moan . I did the same and it felt really good . His lips are still on my neck while were grinding . He shifted his head on the other side of my neck , I trail my hands to his chest  . This feel so good I can't stop my self on making sounds .

  " Robbie " I moan when I felt his hand on my chest , I didn't know that where too far until I noticed that his shirt was gone and me on my bra with his hand inside in it .

  " Cat .. I think that's enough " he said pulling away . I agreed but disappointed , I really want him to continue but I don't wanna make a thing that I will regret .

  He take off his hands from where they are and I noticed that they are on the places that are a little embarrassing . I saw him blushed and apologize . He place me back to the ground he gave me my shirt and I notice some curves on his body that I never know exist .

" Robbie what's that ? " I said poking it

" oh ... I.. I'm working out " he said shyly .

" when ? I didn't know you have them . " I said now placing my palm on it and rubbing it .

" Its really a surprise ... you know for things like this " he said blushing furiously .

" you didn't have to Robbie ... but I like it " I said getting closer to him

" thanks Cat " he purr

  I think he like it when I rub his abs . My hands trail up to his chest and I felt him shiver . I walked closer and lean my lips on his ear .

" do you like that ? " I whispered while nibbling on his ear . I felt his tense up ,

" yeah " he moan

  I nibble him again and kiss his pulse again and again . He moan and put my hand on the other side of his neck and buried my nose on his neck while kissing his collarbone . I felt his hands on my waist and pulled me closer . My lips are on his chest kissing every part until my lips trial up to his lips kissing him hard and pulled away .

" do you like it more ? " I ask, my hands on his chest

" I love it .. I love you  Cat " he said as he rest his forehead on mine .

" I love so much Robbie " I said

  And then the bell rang . We miss the first period but its all worth it

N.A - so this is the first chapter of the real story hope you like it and to Keanna I finally updated it . Thank you for reading and reviewing and voting .

-shainna1014