EPISODE 2-match the sweetest couple

Its a normal typical day in Hollywood arts ... and the gang was on their favorite class called Sikowits class ...

Sikowits : and thats why script is the soul of the play or a movie ...

The bell ring .....

Sikowits : wait ... Beck , Tori , Andre, Jade , Robbie , Cat will you stay for a while ?

Jade : what !! ( in a grawling sound )

Sikowits : tomorrow , I can't teach you kids ... but maybe I will still see you ...

Tori : how ?

Sikowits : I'm going to host a TV show ...

All except Jade : really ...

Tori : cool ... but how ?

Sikowits : put you butts on your seats ... ( they sit ) okay ... i was walking and i saw my best friend form college , his now a producer his finding a host for his new reality show its called matching couples , I said I can be the host and he agree and he just said make an audition for the matchers ...so I need 6 players and I think you are in ...

Tori : so you want us to be your players ...

Sikowits : yes ! Would you ?

Tori : sure ...

Sikowits : okay see you tomorrow ...

They all went out the room and went to the asplat cafe for lunch ...

.........

The wholw gang was outside of the school when they noticed an awfull , blue van coming on them ...

Sikowits : come on kids ...

Robbie : is this safe ?

Sikowits : yeah ...... if we got lucky ... ( he almost whisper )

So they all get in the van and sikowits drive them to the studio where they shoot a TV show ...

Sikowits : where here ...

Tori : its big ...

Jade : not bad ...

Marco : sikowits !

Sikowits : Marco ! ... ( tori elbow him ) oh yeah ... Marco this Tori, Beck,Jade, Andre , Robbie , Cat ... guys this is Marco my friend ..

Marco : are they the matchers ??

Sikowits : yes !

Marco : okay ,good ... you may go to your dressing room and kids just wait a staff to assist you .... we will start to shoot at 10 minutes ...

So the gang was overwhelmed at the kindness of Marco ... so a staff came and position them at the table with microphones then after a minute sikowits came with a suit and a wig ...

Director : in 5...4...3..2.. action ...

And start, sikowits introduced himself first ...

Sikowits : good evening everyone ! I'm henry Stanfield and thus is match the sweetest couple !

The curtain opens and camera see the six teenagers whos standing on their own single table ...

Sikowits : this is the game which is gonna match the sweetest couple and if they win ... they will have a 3 day vacation in Hawaii and a date at a fancy restaurant !

The six teenagers clapped as they hear the prizes ...

Announcer : here are the matchers .... first the ladies !