episode - avoiding Cat

Tori was walking to her locker when she glance at Cat and Robbie on Jade's Locker ...they are so very close to each other like couples ...and she started wondering if the two are dating so when Cat leaves , Tori walked to Robbie and ...

Tori : Robbie ! ( I yell ) let me ask you .... are you and Cat were dating ....

Robbie : what are you saying ? ( he lied )

Tori : are you and Cat .... boyfriend , girlfriend !

Robbie : no ... ( in a sad tone )

Tori : then why you two are so sweet to each other ?

Robbie : I don't know .... sometimes she just walk to me and flirt ....

Tori : and she always getting jealous whenever you have another girl ...

Robbie : I don't know ... but .... I really don't know what to do ... sometimes I'm thinking that I'm her boyfriend ...and she act like my girlfriend ...I didn't know whenever I try to ask her she always change the topic ...Tori what should I do ? I mean how can I know if she love me ?

Tori : I don't know ... base on Cat- ( she had an idea ) she act like your girlfriend right ? What if you avoid her for days or make her jealous ... you know let us know what is her reaction !

Robbie smiles and then put a and his arms on Tori's shoulder and then walked to Sikowitz class...Tori was confused ...

Tori : why ? ( as she look at Robbie's arms )

Robbie : you said make her jealous ....

Tori : but she's not here ...

Robbie : um...in case of emergency ! ( he reasoned )

Tori just let him even though its not good for her ...they entered at sikiwitz class and Cat quickly glanced at the door and saw Robbie with Tori ... she quickly turned head back and then freaks out .... Robbie sit next to Tori ...

Tori : your making me uncomfortable .... ( she whispered )

Robbie just give her a sign and Tori just go with the flow ... Cat was thinking of how do she get Robbie's attention .... she decided to take her seat next to Robbie more closer and then say hi ....

Cat : hi !!!

Tori / Robbie : hi ...( and back to each other )

Cat felt a little bit embarrass so she laugh so loud and say...

Cat : oh... Robbie your so funny ! Hahahha so you Tori ! Hahaha ( as he tap Robbie )

The whole class just stare at her and then she felt more embarrass ...
A minute pass then Sokowitz came ... Cat sit up straight and then cross her arms ...

Sikowitz : okay class now were doing improv !

Cat was thinking this as an opportunity to get acted with Robbie so she raised her hand ...

Cat : me ! ( she said out loud )

Sikowitz : okay You ! Gabriela ...

Cat : nye ! ( in a shocked tone )

Cat was so embarrass on that ...she is now face down in ashame...

Sikowitz : choose you characters , Gabriela ...

Gabriela : okay ! Um... Robbie ! Cat ! And .... Beck !

They all stand while Cat was smiling ... she knows that she and Robbie will act together ...

Gabriela: okay ... Robbie was my boyfriend -

Cat : huh ! ( in shocked tone again )

They all look at Cat confused ....but she quickly glance at the ceiling like nothing happen ....