EPISODE 3 - jadenesia

One normal morning in Hollywood art when all students are all in their class rooms but Sinjin is still in the hall practicing his new karate lessons .....

Jade is in sikowits class ..... sikowits is still not their so students are free to do what they want on the classes Tori was checking her Slap page like Andre doing , Beck was staring at the stage and Imagining things , Cat was sitting there and showing something on Robbie on her laptop while Robbie's arms are wrap in Cat's slim body , everyone see that they are both giggling and Jade just staring at the two while Robbie while flirting Cat .

Jade : ( she groan ) ahhhh !!! Where is Sikowits ? Its getting board here !

Everyone look at Jade .... Jade got confuse in their faces ..

Jade : why ? ( in the tone of her attitude )

Tori : its not boring in here !

Everyone agree except Cat and Robbie that was busy on flirting each other ....

Andre : Tori is right Jade ! If your bored go get something and play with it for you to not get bored

Jade just rolled her eyes to Cat and Robbie see them leaning each other like they are kissing , their nose are so close and their foreheads are touched and they are looking at each others eyes .

Jade thinks its getting worse and she almost puked so that she run outside to the bathroom...

Jade : okay Jade you can do this ! ( as she motivate her self )

Jade seems like okay now and when she come back on the room she saw Tori flirting Beck ....

Jade : what are you two doing ?

Tori: nothing ..... ( as she get nervous )

Beck : your not mad !?

Jade : why would I be mad ?

Beck : coz me and Tori are cuddling !

Jade : so ?

Every word of jade Beck is getting confused .... why she 's not mad at us ? She hates it when Beck is with Tori ....so weird !

Jade : you and I broke up why would I will so in to you ! ?

Jade glance to Cat and Robbie who is now kissing ....

Jade : I need to drink .... ( as she run away )

Tori glance to the two who is making out ....and screamed ...

Tori: Cat !!

The two broke up in kissing .....
------------------------------------

On the hall..... Jade put her dollar on the soda machine and and get a drink when she is walking back she saw Sinjin doing some karate , Sinjin called her to impress himself to her ....

Sinjin: hey Jade check out my moves ....haaaaa Yaaaa!

Jade didn't look at him and just walk by .... but Sinjin reall want to impress her so that he keep calling Jade while kicking in the air on the back of Jade
Sinjin : Jade look ! Jade ! Jade! Jade ! Jade !

Jade got irritated so the she turned around and Sinjin hit her on the face . The kick made Jade unconscious ....

Sinjin got Scared so that he run away through sikowits class... when he came their Sikowits is now their teaching about acting ....

Sinjin: mr . Sikowits Jade knockdown !!

All become worried espesially the gang ... they all run through Jade , who is on the floor ....