10 years later...

Love can be defined as 'a strong feeling of affection to a certain person' but they always forget the crazy part.

My life had changed through the years, a new name, a new house, a new city, a new me... After Toby, my mum just told me it wasn't my fault. For a while, I believed her but I kept having the same dream about me killing him. Every dream getting more powerful and emotional. I had to be careful around people even if they didn't know my background.

In school I kept myself to myself. Only one person talked to me- Lucy. Lucy was the kind of girl her would be hanging out with the 'popular kids'. All through high school she only hung out with me, everyone loved her but she always turned them down if they asked if she wanted to go to parties.

I didn't know why she was even friends with me, I wasn't popular or nice most of the time but she was the only one I could talk to. My mum was secretly drinking bottles of wine when I wasnt there but she didn't think that I would see the bottles hidden away in her bedroom so I couldn't talk to her and for my dad well let's just say good riddance.

But Lucy was there for me whenever I needed her I told her about what happened to Toby but she didn't think I was a freak she felt sorry for me. I didn't know why...But then finally I did...