Chapter 11

I walked back inside to see Dylan and Connor still talking. He didn't even notice...that's okay though. He doesn't need to know. Well, he does but I don't want him to know. I'm a horrible girlfriend. That kiss between us meant nothing to me. I don't want to be with Mitch. He hurt me, used me, and left me. Dylan hasn't done anything to me;I think Dylan's the right choice. I walked into the bathroom to check my makeup and hair. I fixed my eyeliner and walked out. I bumped into someone trying to put my wallet back in my small purse.

"Sorry," I said looking down ,still. I looked up to see who it was. It was Mitch. "Actually, I'm not." I said rudely. Mitch had confused look on his face.

"Let me explain, you see, you don't apologize to someone who isn't worthy. You, Mitchell, will never be worthy of my forgiveness or friendship." I said pushing past him. I started walking to the locker room so I could watch. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. So I spun ready to kick someone. It was Mitch. I debated to actually kick him or not.

"Just hear me out?" I already did look where that got us. I kissed him. While I was dating Dylan. That's messed up. I'm not messing up again.

"No, that kiss meant nothing and thanks to you, I feel sick. because I'm dating someone." I said shakily thinking of Dylan. He deserves to know, but I can't tell him. My mind or mouth won't let me.

"Well, you shouldn't have said yes!" he screamed. He had a point.

"I was caught up in the moment! I love Dylan! Mitch! I'm over you! I can't stand you, actually! Just leave me alone." I screamed running away. People looked at us. I pushed my way through the crowd. My vision was blurry so I was constantly running into people. I pushed the door open and sprinted to my car. I started it and cranked the heat and music. Music is the one thing that will always cheer me up. I reclined my chair and rested my eyes while trying to stop crying. I really shouldn't let Mitch back in. It creates too many problems. But, he was my best friend. Everyone deserves a second chance. But I'm not sure if he does.

***
I woke up in my car, unsure of why I was in here. I looked at my phone. I had fourteen missed calls from Dylan. I cussed under my breathe and called him back.

"Where the hell are you?" He said

"Sorry, I fell asleep in my car. Where are you? I'll go there."

"I'm running around the rink like an idiot." He said giggling.

"I'm in the parking lot, just come out here." I said hanging up. I sighed because I missed the game. I always support Dylan in anyway I can but I let him down again. I won't be able to face Dylan or kiss him knowing what I did. I don't think I can ever forgive myself. Dylan opened the passenger door and hoped in. I weakly smiled at him and drove out of the complex back to his apartment. We were silent the whole time. I parked the car and hurried to get out. Dylan yanked on my arm and pulled me back.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I looked at the ground. He put his finger under my chin to lift it up. He starred at me with wide, concerned eyes. I just lost it, I broke into tears. He pulled me into his chest.

"Shh" He kept repeating. Suddenly, I felt safe. There was no Mitch around right now. It was just me and Dylan. That's how it always should be. Just Dylan and I.

I stopped crying, I backed away from him wiping my eyes. I took a deep breathe.

"I-Mitch-kissed me and I screamed at him and I felt so bad and I missed your game and I'm sorry." I blurted. I began to cry again. He pulled me in again.

"Hey, It's okay. He kissed you, correct?" I nodded.

***
I changed into my pajamas and plopped down on his couch. Dylan did the same.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He question.

"Can we watch 'Goon'?" I asked excited. He giggled and put it on. I cuddled into his chest. He wrapped his arm around me. Now that I have told him, it feels like a hundred weights are off my shoulder. Except, he didn't kiss me. I let him kiss me. There is a difference. I blocked it out and continued watching the hilarious movie.
***
Dylan started giggling, his laugh got me every time. I smiled up at him. He looked down at me and kissed my lips. His hands were fairly close to my butt and mine were in his hair. I leaned back so he was on top of me. He started kissing my neck. Then there was a knock. He sighed and got off of me. I sat up curious who would be up this late. Dylan opened it to find Mitch. I could see that Dylan formed a fist. I ran up and grabbed that hand. I smiled at Mitch.

"What the hell do you want?!" Dylan screamed.

"Look, I just want to talk." He said calmly. Dylan moved out of the way to allow him in. I looked into his eyes and mouthed 'It's okay.' In reality it was though. I decided I was going to give him a second chance. Only as friends.

"I'm sorry for everything I have done to both of you. You two are happy together and I need to except that. Even though I haven't and its been almost a year. Carter, I am sorry for all the pain I caused you. I keep replaying what you said to me. About, how I was just like your Mom. I'm not, I'm staying and I don't care if you don't like it. I need you in my life Carter. You are my best friend. Please." I nodded and jumped into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck standing on my tippy-toes.

"I need my best friend too." I said after pulling away.

A/n this chapter took forever and i hate it bYE