chapter 18

Niall's POV:

After the doctor walked away they left us with the choice of who was going to sit with Georgia until she woke up.

I didn't go and suggest that I stay in there until she did awake because not only am I not a part of her family but I'm pretty sure her parents didn't like me after I said what I did.

But when they spoke I was surprised. "How about you go on in there first and wait until she wakes up. I'm sure she doesn't want to see us right when she wakes up anyway." Her mom said with her voice on the brink of tears. I wasn't shocked because she was crying I was shocked at the fact they let me a complete stranger to them allow me to go in there. Especially after the lip I had given them.

I nodded my head and turned my body from them. As I got to the door I turned to them and said,"Even if she might not say it I know she loves you guys. No matter how you guys may treat her." I left them there to think about that and closed the door behind me. I walked over to the side of the bed that I was originally on before she went into shock.

It had been an hour since the doctor told us that someone was allowed in the room with her until she awoken. She still hadn't woken up and there was no telling when she would awake.

I pulled my chair closer to her ear and started speaking. " I don't know if this will work but I hope so because I saw it in the movie because the nurses and doctors says it will help the person come back. But here goes nothing."

"When I first saw you in the hallway I could tell you were broken and needed to be fixed. I just didn't know how. And then I saw you on the bus and got happy I just didn't let it show. As the days passed I could tell things had gotten worse for you and that's when I took a chance. I talked to you when we got off the bus. And ever since that day I haven't been able to get you out of my head. You didn't want to talk to me much and I understood why. And then things led to where we are now. I'm happy that I got to make it this far with you. When you went into shock I was scared to death again for the second time by you and my heart raced and stopped. You're the only person I'd do this for of course outside of my family. " I chuckled and took a deep breath. I'm silly for admitting this with her parents outside of the door. For all I know she could be awake and listening to what I'm saying. But I still continued anyway.

"People usually don't stay in my life and you're the only person I want in there other than my family. You've impacted me in such a major way that no one ever has."

I felt a movement and stopped. She was starting to wake up and I really hope she didn't hear what I said. That would be so embarrassing.

Maybe the doctors and nurses in the movies and shows were right and talking to them helped bring them out of whatever state they were in. Even if she wasn't in coma. She was in there somewhere.

She opened her eyes and looked around. Her eyes landed on me and an unknown emotion passed through her eyes but did not show on her face. "Where's my parents?" she asked taking a deep breath. "They're out side the door as we speak or should be. The doctor said only one of us could come in here and s-stay until you're awake. So I guess I'll be going so your parents and you can have a talk."

I started to get up but she grabbed my hand and said,"No stay. They don't have to know I'm awake." I chuckled and sat back down with a small smile on both of our faces." you like scaring people don't you?" I asked reading her face. She shook her head. "I don't mean to scare anyone. It just happens. Its not like I can stop it." she said this with a kind of an annoyed tone. I looked down.