chapter 6

Chapter 6

I was in for being bullied big time. I could tell by the death glares I was being given. I learned to keep a watch out for types of things like this. It was like my extra sense [a/n I don't really remember how many senses we have....] it came naturally to me. I gulped really hard that it made my throat hurt as I passed the other students. I got to my desk and sunk in my chair. I hated when everyone stared at me without saying anything. I mean the teacher even saw this and didn't say anything. Proof that this teacher didn't like me also.

I sank in my chair even further if it was even possible. I put in my music and started playing flappy birds. This game was so addicting. My high score on here was 145. The reason it was so high was because I had nothing better in my life to do. I alsoo had plenty of free time on my hands. I was that skilled. I was so into the game I didn't notice when someone came and sat next to me.

Knowing they were there I didn't die quickly to see who it was. I saw the person through my peripheral vision but chose to ignore it. He didn't say anything. He just sat there next to me without saying anything and lord KNOWS I hate that. Not being able to take the pressure of someone staring at me intently I died and turned to none other than my crush Jordan. I was creeped out at the fact that even though I was looking at him he still didn't say anything. He just continued to look at me-and by look I mean just flat out stare at me.

"So is there a reason you came over here?" I was not shocked when my voice cams out as annoyed. Because honestly I was. I mean having everyone stare at you without saying anything and the teacher sneaking glances like it was nothing. Plus who just comes and sits next to you and just stare at you. Tell me that is not creepy at all. Not only is it creepy but it's just annoying. He seemed taken aback by my question that I had to repeat myself.

So I asked him again and this time he responded to me."No there isn't a reason." I knew he was lying because he NEVER stepped within a hundred feet of my presence. Now all of a sudden here he is next to me and talking to me. "You're lying to me. You never step within a hundred feet of me for any reason to even talk to me at that. And for heaven’s sake I'm ruining your reputation so why the hell are you over here and talking to me." I voiced out my thoughts with anger seeping through.

I don't know where my sudden burst of confidence came from while talking to him but it needs to start coming through more often. When I said this he looked hurt for a second. I knew it was to make me feel bad.

Whatever it was for did not make me feel one ounce of regret or pity for talking to him like that. I was just stating the obvious and he should have been prepared for that. So if anyone should feel bad it should be him; not me. He finally spoke up after my "let's be real a moment."

"You're righ-" -damn right -I'm right I thought in my head. "The reason I came over here was because i saw you with Justin earlier and well everyone was wondering if...." he trailed off.

Of course they did. Anytime I was near him they assumed crap. I was honestly getting tired of this crap. When is enough assuming enough? Now that I think about it Jordan only came over here so he and his groupies could go spread rumors out. He was still talking while I was zoning out. I didn't need to hear anything else he said because the more I listened the more I become angry and the more he sounded stupid. What do I see in this guy? He only makes me mad. I can't believe I like him. That needs to change. I was okay with the fact that he came and asked me about it I guess unlike any other person in this damned school. I noticed that he was done talking. It was now my time to reply. I didn't care whether he liked it or not it was my time to voice my opinions.

"I appreciate the fact that you came over here and asked me what's going on with Justin and I but nothing is going on between us and that's what you and your groupies need to get through your heads.” I said taking a break and making sure everyone in the class heard me. I took it they did because all of the attention was everywhere but at me. Yep they better feel stupid for thinking something was up when there really wasn't. "Justin and I are just friends. And to make your theory even more wrong he has a girlfriend named DeJa you dumbfucks." This caused everyone to turn their heads back towards me even the teacher. I lowered my voice to where only Jordan could hear me. "And even if there was something going on between us what makes you, a popular person who goes around with his followers bullying me, think I, a nobody in this school, would tell you about her love life? Last time I checked you didn't care two cents of horses shit about me." That left him speechless.

When I was done talking I dismissed him by putting my earphone in and listening to sleeping with sirens. The rest of class went by smoother than what it usually did due to my blow up on Jordan. Everyone left me alone. If I didn't say anything directed towards them then they most likely would have threw spit balls at me. The teacher finished off class with letting us talk even though the first 10 minutes of class time was taken away by my conversation. I didn't miss the glares that I had gotten from a few students and my now EX crush. Yep that's right Jordan is now my EX crush. I was happy I was not one of the popular people with all of the attention and stalkers they receive.

The bell had rung and everyone rushed out of the classroom. Most likely going to tell everyone about the fiasco that happened at the beginning of class. I finished packing up my things and when I turned around I was greeted by the face I now despised. “Is there anything else you would like to know?" I asked Jordan walking to the door. He grabbed my arm and spun me around so I would be able to look at him which didn't happen. "I was wondering if I could walk you to your bus..."

AUTHORS NOTE:

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY CRAPPY. I WAS GONNA UPDATE TWO DAYS AGO BUT SOMETHING CAME UP WHERE I COULDN'T UPDATE. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER THOUGH.

PLEASE GO FOLLOW MY CO AUTHOR@Hannah_horan 

Our joined wattpad account: @Nialls2potatoes 

Our joined twitter: @nialls2patatoes

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN WITH THIS STORY. BE PREPARED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER UPDATE. JUST PLEASE DON'T DELETE IT AND KEEP YOUR FAITH IN ME!!!