chapter 20

Standing there in front of me was Louis.. The main reasons for me being who I am today. Yep Louis was my bully.

What was he doing here. I don't understand.. Why is he here at my door.

Niall came from behind the door to see who it was and why I was standing there as rigid as a Barbie doll. Once he saw who was standing there it was almost impossible to refrain him from beating the living daylights out of Louis.

I took Niall's face in my hand And made him look at me. I shook my head no. I guess he seemed to understand that I didn't want him hurting anyone no matter of it was the main person who undermined me all the time.

With Niall now not about rip someone's throat I turned to Louis. My voice as hard as can be scaring me I said." What are you doing here? What do you want?"

Still confused as to why he could be door my anger towards him was getting worse.

He stood looking at me with emotions running through his eyes before he starts to speak. "I just wanted to say I was sorry. I didn't know how badly our harsh words affected you so badly."

I scoffed. Is he trying to apologize? No I don't care what he's doing it's not working. "You're sorry? Do you know what I had/have to go through because you and everyone else in that damned school doesn't know how to keep your mouth shut because you don't accept people in lower social classes than you. News flash buddy I have more money than your parents combined and I don't show it because I'm not a stuck up bit h like you and your friends and everyone else in that school. If you guys didn't know my parents is in charge of you guy's education they could easily have you packing your bags and sending you to another school. You guys have caused me so much trouble in my life and then you come here thinking an apology will help?!"I walked closer to him my finger in his face" you can take that apology and shove it up your butt because I don't want it. And the next time you or anyone else from that wretched place sets foot on my lawn. I won't be afraid to report you to the police for trespassing and bullying."

I couldn't control my hand when it came rushing towards his face and slapped him. "I don't know who you guys think you are but trust me when I say this I've had enough of you and your school talking about my friends and I. The next time something rude comes out of any your mouths about us WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING US you guys are going to regret it."

With that I closed my door in his face. Niall hugged me tightly when I turned around faced him. This was a much needed hug.

As I stood there hugging him I couldn't control the tears that flew from eyes. I had so much anger inside of me I could do nothing but sit there and cry in my friend's arms.

I was proud and angry and ad and shocked at the same time. Everything happened so fast it felt in real.

Once I finished crying Niall took me from his arms and held me at arms length. Wiping my tears from my face he said," This deserves a celebration I'm so proud of you." I only smiled at him. What would I do without him in my life? I'm happy that we are friends.

"Come on out your shoes on I'm taking you somewhere." I obliged. After locking my house we started walking. Well more like me following him while he was telling my parents where we we're going.

I finally stuck up for myself. I was very proud. I smiled to myself. Niall looked down at me and grabbed my hand. When he did that I got this weird feeling in my stomach.

÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%

Well that's the end of this chapter I hope you guys liked it.

Was thinking of ending the book here but I decided not to so I'll keep writing.