Drunken Night

I stumbled my way into the front door of my friend’s apartment, I didn’t bother knocking; I just walked my way in. I didn’t think she would mind considering I lived with her and she was one of my closest friends. Her boyfriend on the other hand might not like the idea of me stumbling into the apartment so late at night, high and still drunk off my ass.  I dragged my wrecked, and sinned body to my room slowly, as I tried to be quiet I could hear shuffling in their room. I got kind of nervous hoping her boy-toy wouldn’t come out and freak shit on me.

“Sierra!” I groaned, I was so fucking close!

“Danny!” I smiled slightly as I turned on my heel to face him; I was literally only a few centimeters away from my bedroom. I slowly started to back up; it was dark enough so he wouldn’t see me moving.  

“Where have you been all night?!” He growled, I smiled to myself, Danny meant well, I mean he used to be one of those really big party guys, and what not. Ever since I moved in with him and my dear loveable friend, Krissy; I was back to old ways, partying like the badass I was!

“Just the normal thing, Danny-boy!” I smiled before slowly closing my door to my room, I heard him groan in frustration as he stomped off back into his room.

Now you would think that your best friend dating the front-men to Asking Alexandria would be the best thing in the world right? No, you are completely and utterly wrong, it is the total opposite. They tour a shit ton, so my little innocent friend of mine is always worried and so depressed without her ‘other half’. So I am left on the side to pick up the pieces; you might also think that I would be friends with the rest of the band but to be completely honest I don’t know any of the other band members. The only person I knew that was in a band and that had introduced me to all the band member was an old and marvelous friend of mine, Josh, from You Me At Six.  I stripped down in my pajamas well I tried to at least, it was kind of hard when you are as fucked up as I was at the moment.  Finally after so many failed attempts I was able to get in my pjs, well technically it was just a really large shirt and underwear, oh well at least I tried.

It was early the next morning that I decided to finally get out of bed; I didn’t bother changing since I have lived with these two since the beginning of time. I walked downstairs and straight into the kitchen but to my surprise, I saw a bushy-haired tattooed giant drinking my fucking jug of orange juice.

“Excuse me?” I scoffed, as I ripped the jug from his scumbag hands.

“You’re excused” He nodded his head before trying to grab my jug of orange juice, only making me pull it father away from him.

“Who the fuck are you?” I scoffed again before ripping the cap out of his hands, and placing MY orange juice back into the fridge.

“Who the fuck are you? I was drinking that?” He leaned back onto the counter and looked at me, I followed his eyes as they traced up and down my body; before I scoffed and slapped him across the face.

“First of all, I fucking live here so fuck off my juice, and second of all my eyes are up here!” I scoffed as I pointed to my eyes as he just licked the side of his lips were his piercings were.

“Don’t need to be a fucking cunt about it; I’m Danny’s band mate. Guess you didn’t know that” He scoffed as he whipped his lips; I looked at him in disbelief.

“Who the fuck do you think you are calling a ‘cunt’?” I scoffed; putting my hands on my hips like the typical stereotype girl would do when she was more than pissed off.

“Do I have to fucking draw you a picture? I’m Danny’s band mate” He said as he sized up to me, he was pretty tall, and I could see his tattoos better considering I was eye level with them and he was wearing a lady v-neck sort of shirt. He had really gorgeous tattoos, to bad his face and personality ruined it.