Nightmares

“Wake up!!!” I heard Sierra scream as she started to jump on the bed. I groaned as I through a pillow over my head trying to drown out her pleas for me to wake up, but she wouldn’t stop. She dropped to her knees next to me and prided the pillow from my hands; she was sitting on top of me with her elbows on my chest looking at me. I smiled at her, as I ran my fingers through her hair playing with the tips, she dyed her again with Krissy this time so her hair was black with dark blue tips, the way she can make any hairstyle or any fashion look amazing on her was beyond me.

“It’s time to wake up baby” She smiled at me, but I didn’t say anything. I didn’t know what I wanted to say, I wanted to say so much. I was so lucky to have her in my life; I gently pushed a piece of hair behind her ear before kissing her gently and then pulling her to the side so I could hold her in my arms.

“Just a little bit longer, love” I mumbled into her hair, I loved holding Sierra so much. I wanted nothing more but to always have her in my arms, I had tour in a few days so it means it would be weeks maybe months before I see her next.  I trust her so much but these last few days have just been the best of my life with her by my side also with her addiction slowly going away it’s like a whole  new Sierra, she still the most beautiful girl in the world but she seems so much happier than she did before, just like in the picture.

“Ben, sweetheart; we have to get up now or we are going to be late, I know you just want it to be the two of us before we leave but  I really wanna go to Rabbit Fest”  She kissed the top of my nose, I groaned. I totally forgot about Rabbit Fest, this stupid carnival thing her and Krissy went to every year just for the Hell of it, this year they wanted it to be a double date so they are dragging Danny and me along this time.

“Okay, love” I sighed kissing her gently before finally getting out of bed.

“Come on!” Krissy and Sierra yelled as they pulled us together the carnival games, I groaned. I was always a pain going on because Danny and I had to wear sunglasses and try our best not to get noticed by anyone, once in a while there would be the very few fans that would notice us and then there would be the ones that said ‘hi’ then went on their way instead of bugging us.  It was this god awful beer bottle and baseball game, of course Danny had to go show of and pay a few bucks for it.

“Come on Danny! My grandma can throw better and she’s dead!” Sierra teased as Danny once again missed the bottles; I laughed and wrapped my arms around Sierra’s waist from behind.  I always kept her so close to me; I don’t want to miss a second without her. I was always so worried about her, she has been doing well over coming this addiction but it still worried me so much. I know I might be a little to clingy but I just can’t help it at the moment; I just wanted to spend as much time as I could with her.

“Shut up Sie!” Danny laughed throwing a ball that finally hit the damned bottles. We all cheered and high fived,

“It was about bloody time!” I laughed, as I kissed the side of Sierra’s neck causing her to laugh and cringe a little.

“Baby, stop!” She laughed and pushed me away slightly, it was something she would always do. It was adorable the way she would just pretend to cringe, when I know she loves it. There were so many little things about Sierra that I just loved, I could spend hours just pointing them out to you but they are mine to keep to myself.

“Oh get a room you too!” Danny teased as he held a large stuffed cat in his one arm and Krissy in his other. We decided it was the last ride for the night, and of course on popular demand it was the ferries wheel. It was basically midnight and the park was minutes away from closing so it was only right to go on the ferries wheel and enjoy the stars.

“I’m going to miss you, love” I sighed kissing the top of Sierra’s head as she leaned on my shoulder looking up at the stars. We all sat there in perfect silence just content with being around our best friends and each other. Once we got to the top of the ferries wheel, you could clearly see the stars and the lights of the carnival; it was a beautiful sight.