2am

Nacori

    I woke up rubbing my eyes and checked the clock  it's "only 2 a.m and I can't sleep". 
  I got up and sat at the edge of my king sized bed feeling the cold  sides while closing my eyes reminiscing on how my mom would lay by my side when I couldn't sleep at night. I know it's crazy  to be 18 and still sleep underneath your mother but there's nothing better than a mothers love.

   Standing up and walking towards my room door  I stopped suddenly  to hear my dads voice and a women voice  I couldn't recognize laughing at something on the t.v.

    "So when might I meet this princess of yours"
    " Uh I'm not sure yet, I don't think she's ready for this"
    " Isn't she entering for the fall semester?"
   " Yeah...she is .. I'll make sure you guys meet before she leaves. Your practically going to be her mom when she goes, knowing the way you love kids"

    I can't believe his seeing some one and didn't even tell me about it.

    Mom just passed away a year ago and "he's already interested in some  one else?"
"Let's see how long it takes for him to keep his little secret"

I sighed and crawled back on to my bed turning my music on falling back to sleep.

***
Re-editing my little mistakes
Also im adding pictures and songs for characters so stay tuned
Comment like and share💘💘