Waiting room ,awaiting news

Nacori
Pacing back and forth down the halls of BrownBridge hospital impatiently waiting for some news on Mike . The guy I was just bad mouthing about.
"Oh god please forgive me " I whisper while I bury my face in my sweaty palms .
"Hey" I hear a voice panting from behind me .
Turning around to recognize its Dreyuh .
"Any news" her voice cracks
"No not yet , but you need to sit down and drink something before you pass out"
I say walking her over to a chair rushing to give her a cup of water in the ice cream cone shaped cups.
She drinks it down in one gulp .
I rub her shoulder and back calming her down a little.
"Mike,Michael...is the last thing I got when it comes to a friend ..best friend " she says to me looking into my eyes making me feel her pain almost sending a shock through my body .
"He needs to be ok Nacori " she looks away to hold in the tears that started to form .

*****
Dreyuh

She can't see me cry . I think to myself looking away slowly. As I hear clapping of heals on the cold floor I get up quickly to see a doctor with a clipboard in her hand telling everyone to gather around.
And she begins to speak
"Michael's family ?"
"Yes " we all say in unison
"We have ... Great news and some not so great news but we are going to do everything we can "
"What's the news !" Alexis says
"He is going to make it but he is going to need time to recover" she said smiling trying to keep us calm
" How long ?" Mikes mom says
"1-2 months " she says
"Can we see him " I say walking up to the nurse.
"Yes ,3 at a time please "
We let the adults go first then it was Alexis , Nacori and me .

"Wassup bro" I whisper as I entered
"He's resting " Nacori says sitting down while Alexis goes and lay besides him slightly getting into the bed.

1:06 am

"We needa go we have to finish pack " I say to Nacori waking her up she seem so tired .
"I'll help you pack and I'll just sleep at your house so we both can leave together "
"Yea alright" she says getting up to leave giving both Alexis and Mike a goodbye hug with me behind her doing the same .

"We're leaving and Alexis said she wants to stay ." Nacori says to her dad
"Meet you at the house" her dad replies back
"Dreyuh is staying over to help my finish pack "
"Alright , be safe baby" he kisses her forehead
"We will" she responds.

*****
What y'all think ? Should it have been better or worse news ? Comment 💕 like and share 💜 please and thank you