Greet Your Neighbor

Dreyuh
"Lock the door on your way out Dre" shouted my mom.
"If I ever get out" I mumbled
"You got 2.2 second to getcho behind outside and in this car Dreyuh Gordan"
"Mommaa my feelings has been hurt" I laughed.

We arrived at this huge church name "Holy temple" most of the people were already inside getting ready for the opening prayer and there were a few seats left. I found my self sitting in the back with my mom just two seats to the left of a girl and I'm guessing her dad. The same man my mom happened to hug when she seen him outside. Didn't bother asking, wasn't interested.

*******
Nacori POV
"Dad we're late yay" I giggled
"We don't have to catch the spit pastor Leon loves to throw when he preaches" he added.
"Found seats in the back enough for four people"
"Uh I'll be right there" sounding distant.
Looking in his way I noticed a nice fitted lady, while he embraced her in his arms. It clicked as soon as she said my dads name, the same voice from this morning and I couldn't stop but fill a rage of disappointment flowing through my veins.
"Wow princess fix your face I was gone for a minute and your hulk in 5 seconds" he laugh putting his arm around my shoulder ushering me towards the church's tall doors.
•••••••
Dreyuh POV
"Turn to your neighbor and give them a lovely welcome , nice hugs and hand shakes everybody should feel welcome" Pastor Tory says wiping the sweat from the top of his head.
As I turned a slim girl brown cocoa skin, slender legs with plump thighs turned my way with her head down wearing a pink sun hat complimenting  a white dress she wore. She stretches her hands out and I reached out for her's she touched me slowly making a electric shock run through my hands and I couldn't help but to ask for her name. She spoke with  an attitude and said "Nacori"
I pulled away and smiled and said "Dreyuh" She finally looked up at me and her faced cleared replacing her pout with a smile.

"Girls!" both of parents said in a hush voice signaling us to quite it down.