Session

Dreyuh
We drove to her house which took us a couple of minutes to finally arrive to. We walked to her door step in silence but every step she took was graceful. She finally got the door to open and stepped inside hurriedly to finish pack.

"If you show me what you need packed I'll do it and you can sleep "

"Nah, together is fine" she said
"You need sleep too, we just gotta finish this quick"

**************
After we finished she insisted half of her bed and no wasn't an answer.
We laid on each other's opposite side and we each had enough space so I wasn't complaining.

"Goodnight, Nacori" I said turning on my back looking up to the ceiling

"Goodnight Dre..." She said yawning

I'm in her bed and I haven't even touched a hair on her elbow. I roll back over rolling my eyes.

Dreyuh with no game? This isn't what she want anyways I'll have her weak in no time.

***
Nacori
She's in my bed I could feel her chest rise and fall as if im right on top of her .

I guess this isn't what she wants.

Punani to good anyways.

"I can't sleep so ima go roll a joint in my car , so if you wanna join you know where to find me." I said getting up walking towards my door.

"Didn't know you got down like that" Dreyuh said getting up as well

"Well baby girl there's a lot about me you don't know"

"Don't call me that shit" she said furrowing her eyebrows closing my room door behind her.

"Shut up my dad is sleeping" I turned to face her .

Damn this little girl sexy as the night of day if that even make sense cause the way her face is structured don't even make much sense.

We walked outside and a breeze carried our faces towards a familiar person.

" You drove here quick as fuck " I said to my Bestfriend giving her a hug

"Nah, I was already in the neighborhood you know " she winked

" Strap appointment" we both laughed in unison.
"It was actually a D.A , get it together"
"So you funna introduce me to your friend?" Dreyuh interrupted biting her lip making me quench my fist.

"No " I said sounding hurt as hell
"Well damn she ain't yours yet calm down " Trina mumbled only for Me to hear

"I'm Trina and I came to roll this joint so enough chit chat and get in this car "
"Yes ma'am" Dreyuh said opening the car door and sliding in the back where we all followed.
"I see where she gets her sassiness from" Dreyuh whispered
"What did you say" we both snapped
****
Dreyuh
"Let me roll cause yall taking to long" I said grabbing the joint

While I'm rolling I see Trina whispering something in Nacori's ear tracing her finger along her olive skin then to Nacori's brown cocoa skin. So much skin and I'm not getting none.

"Day dreamer pass the blunt" Nacori says throwing me off my daze

3:56
* Few puffs later*
"Shit I'm bout high asf" Trina laughs Nacori then I following.
"Y'all know yall ain't funna remember shit when we wake up right" I say closing my eyes laying my head back
"What type of weed is this?" Trina ask
"Don't worry "

*****
Bringing both girls inside one by one we all fall asleep on Nacori's bed only to wake up in a few hours.

*********
Sorry guys if I haven't updated in awhile but I'm back leave commtes of what you would like to happen and what you liked!