Best friend

Nacori
Why did she look at me like that ? I thought to myself. Now home ready to take a quick shower before meeting up with Trina at the library. Trina being my best friend since forever knows me better than anyone. Practically the only way I survive in this world. Telling someone what I can't hold in anymore really relives the stress I have.
******
"Going to the library Kay" I yelled to my dad finding him in the living room watching some cardio workout knowing damn well he won't get up and actually do it.
"Don't be home late your cooking today"
"Dadd ugh"
"Love you to sweet heart"
"Heart you to dad"
"Don't forget to look left and right then left again at the stop signs" he teases
"Bye dad"
**********
"Hey susss" Trina whispers getting up turning around on her chair with one leg up and her hands in the air.
"Wassup bitchh" I said back with my tongue out
"What's going on it's been weeks" she says sitting back down in the back where we always sit.
"Lie again while God is watching " I laughed
"I know" she giggles.
*******
You know that quote "Best friends do real shit" wink wink. Well me and my bitch do real shit she gay I'm gay hey would you look at that might as well put our single asses to use.
*******
"So I seen this fine ass girl at my church this morning and I don't know why but it's like I need to find her."
"Awee look at best friend trippin over a rock"
"What you mean"
"Cause you falling to quickly" she laughs.
"That was dry as fuck don't ever say that again" I replied with a straight face 🙄
"Gimme kiss"
She says leaning in licking her lips.
"Uhh no I'm trippin"
I said rolling my eyes picking up a book
"Aye lil booty give me a fucking kiss"
She says grabbing my face
"Ugly you know i don't like people touching my face"
"You wasn't saying that when I was-"
I kissed her breaking her sentence to shut her up. She lifted my face up and kissed me one more time and did a little slap on my face before leaning back on her chair.
"Food?" I said flicking her back
"Yea, Taco Bell please"
"Race you ?"
I said challenging her
"Hell yeah"
Both speeding past the aisles to get to our cars.