Violetta 4/Episode 1.

*I'm sitting on a plane again, but now it's different. I'm going on a holiday with dad and Angie to Brussels (the capital city of Belgium.)Last year dad and Angie have married. So now, Angie is my mother. I feel that this year will be perfect. My friends, Leon, the Studio and my family... So with one word: everything. Angie has changed our life. She made everything easier. Thanks for her I found my passion: the music.*
G:-Vilu! Put back your diary to your back. Some minutes and we'll arrive in Brussels.
V: -Okay.
G: -But we still have 10 minutes so you can listening to music or I don't known.
(Vilu puts her earphones in her ears.)
A: -Germán! When will we tell 'that' to Vilu...?
G: -Maybe in the hotel. But don't be quick about it, we had enough time.
A: -Okay. Than later.
(Their plane is arrive. Violetta, Angie and Germán are in the hotel)
G: -Vilu. You can 'discover' the hotel. It has got a pleasure resort, saunas, bowling és karaoke bar.
V: -Okay. I go to the pleaure resort.
A: -Okay, take care!
V. -Of course. Love you.
A: -Love you too.
(Vilu takes her things, her mobile and goes down to the pleasure resort.)
*I'll call Leon and tell him everything.*
(Vilu calls Leon)
V: -Hi Leon. You have time to talk with me?
L: -Of coure. I always have time to you. Traveling was okay? Do you like Brussels? The hotel is okay?
V: -Traveling was long, but the plane was okay. The city is perfect and the hotel is the best. Leon! Now I have to go, but we can talk later. Love you!
L: -Love you too.
(Violetta goes back to their room.)
A: -Vilu! We have to say something important.
V: -Okay. What's that?
A: -You'll have a sibling .
G: -We hope you are happy.
V: -Of course, I'm happy. It's fantastic. Love you so much
G: -Love you too. But now let's go and have dinner.
V: -Okay

(We'll continue)