Violetta 4/Episode 6.

(Violetta and Leon are waiting to Germán and Angie come back to the hotel for 2 hours. Suddenly the door's opening and Germán comes in.)
V: -Dad! Where have you been? And where's Angie?
G: -Ohm...we went walking, she met one of her old friend and they went to drink a coffee together.
V: -I know that you haven't been walking.
G: -Okay, okay. We haven't been walking...
V: -Then where?
G: -That's not important.
V: -It's important!
G: -Okay, okay. At night Angie wasn't okay and at the morning it became worst so I brought her to the hospital. The doctor said that she should stay there, till tomorrow afternoon.
V: -But she's okay? What happened to her?
G: -She's okay. The doctor said it's only because of pregnancy. But don't worry, but tomorrow she'll be okay.
V: -Okay then. And why didn't you answered the phone?
G: -Sorry, I didn't hear it.
V: -No problem. The important thing is that everything's okay.
G: -Yes, if you want we can visit Angie in the hospital.
V: -Okay, but I wanna go alone!
G: -Okay. Should Leon go with you? V: -No. I wanna go alone!
G: -Okay.
(In the afternoon Vilu is going to the hospital, to visit Angie. Suddenly everything become dark.)
...
(After 4 days she gets up like she's not at home and not in the hotel. When she opens her eyes and sees Leon, Germán and Angie.)
V: -Where am I?
A: -In hospital, but don't worry, everything's okay.
V: -But what happened to me?
A: -When dad said you that I'm in hospital you wanted to come here to me, but you didn't look around and step in front of a car.
V: -I understand. But why can't I move my leg and why does my writs hurts?
A: -I said that that a car crushed you. Your leg broke and your wrist too. But don't worry, everything will be okay. We'll be here with you, till you get better. But when you get better, we'll go home, right then. Better if you're at home, with your family and friends.
V: -Okay, I miss the guys and everyone else.
A: -Okay, but the doctor said that it'll take 1 week for you to stand up. After it you'll get wheelchair and then we can go home.

(We'll continue...)