Violetta 4/Episode 3.

G: -Vilu! Get up!
V: -Okay. Where will we go today?
G: -To the Mini Europe, to the Atomium and then we'll go to a restauranr.
V: -Can we go for a walk after it?
G: -Of course. But now get dress, get ready and if you're ready come and have breakfast.
V: -Okay.
(Vilu gets ready and go to have breakfast. They have breakfast and after it go to the train station.)
V: -Omg! A 2 floor train. Will we travel with one like that?
A: -I don't know, but I want to try it too.
V: -So.I'm not alone with it. Dad! What's the number of the platform of our train?
G: -4.
V: -We'll travel with a two floor train! Let's get in!
G: -You can get in and I'll come back in a few minutes.
V: -Okay, but do it quickly!
G: -2 minutes.
(Germán runs to the hotel's way and some minutes after comes back with Leon. Vilu gets off the train and runs to Leon.)
V: -Leon! What are u doing here?
L: -Yesterday your dad called me and asked me to come after you, cuz he sees that you miss me. I missed you too, so I came. Problem?
V: -No! No! I'm so hapoy for u.
L: -Okay.
V: -Can u believe that we'll travel by a 2 floor train. Let's get in, cuz I left Angie alone and I doesn't want to miss the train.
L: -Okay, go!
(They get on the train , but they still have 10 minutes.)
L: -Germán, Angie! I heard the news and I want to say congrats!
A: -Thank you, but who said it to you?
L: -Vilu said it yesterday. Or I shouldn't know about it?
A: -Of course you can know it , but we didn't know that Vilu tell it to you.
(The train leaves. After 15-20 minutes the arrive at the Mini Europe train station. They get off the train and search to cash register.)
G: -Hello. I want to buy 4 adult tickets.
?: -OK. That will be 54 euros.
G: -Here you are.
?: -Thank you. Have a good time!
G: -Thank you. Bye.
?: -Bye.
(They walk in the Mini Europe, listens to the anthems of different countrys and they take pictures. After it they visit the Atomium. After these they take a train and go back to their hotel.)

(We'll continue)