Violetta 4/Episode 5

(Vilu gets up Leon at night.)
V: -Leon! I can't sleep. Or yeah I slept, but I had nightmares and I can't sleep back
L: -Tell me your dreams. And maybe it will help you.
V: -Okay, but don't think bad about me. So: We were at home and we went to the Studio. We got there , but there was nothing. Somebody destroyed i, but everyone was there. Fran, Diego, Cami, Broduey, Ludmila, Fede, Naty, Maxi, Andres,Gery, Clement, Angie, Pablo, Gregorio, Beto and the other students of the Studio. We haven't known anything, who did it and why? But everyone who's family doesn't live in Buenos Aires had to go back to his/her family. You've gone back to Mexico and I've never seen you again, Broduey wemt back to Brasilia and Cami cried a lot because kf him, Gery went back to Mexico too and Clement to France so they couldn't meet anymore. Only Fran and Diego stayed together, but they went to other schools and found a new girl and boy. Yeah, and we mived back to the Europe and I couldn't visit you and see you anymore.
(Vilu starts crying.)
V: -Tell me that it can't happend to.us?
L: -Don't worry, I'll never leave you anymore.
V: -Promise?
L: -Promise.
V: -I think I'll calm down. Hug?
L: -Of course, but after it you should tyr to sleep because it's nearly morning now and you haven't slept enough.
(Leon hugs Vilu.)
L: -Vilu!
V: -Yes?
(Leon kisses Vilu.)
L: -Good Morning Vilu! We should get to.the restaurant before your dad an d Angie because we must organise the dinner for them.
V: -Okay, I need 5minutes. It's enough for me.
L: -You have enough time, it's earlier, than it should be. A half hour is enough?
V: -Of course. You're ready?
L: -Yes, since you wake me up at night.
V: -Because of me?
L: -No, I was thinking about your dream. About that we can't do anything without each other. Studio ...s (osszekot) us. The music, singing, dancing and our dreams. Studio köt össze.
V: -It's true, but you still don't sleep because of me.
L: -Okay, you can say it. But you can understand like I look after your dreams.
V: -Okay, it's a little bit better.
L: -Yeah, but let's go to the restaurant.
V: -Sietek.
(After 10 minutes they're at the restaurant. A woman goes to them.)
La: -Good Morning. I'm Lana and I'm the chef in the hotel. Can I help you?
V: -Yes. Can we talk somewhere no one hears us?
La: -Of course. My office is okay?
V: -Of course.
La: -Okay, let's go.
(They're in Lana's office.)
La: -How can I help you?
V: -We want to make a romantic dinner for my parents, with only them. Is it possible?
La: -Of course, it is. When? This night?
V: -Yes.
La: -Dinners like this we always make at the top of the hotel, in the top garden. Is that okay?
V: -Yes! And if it's possible, don't write the dinner to our rooms score. We'll pay it.
La: -Okay, but you should pay after the dinner. You can make the menu, and you can ask for food that aren't in our menu.
V: -Okay, thank you. Bye.
(Vilu and Leon writes the menu and bring it to Lana. After it they went to Germán's and Angie's room, but there is no one.)
V: -Leon, where are them?
L: -I don't know. We've been at the restaurant, but they aren't there. They had to go very fast because everything is on the floor.
V: -Where did they go?
L: -I don't know... Wait! Here is a paper with a message.
V: -What's in it?
L: -So:"Dear Vilu! Don't worry, everything is okay. We got up early a we went out for a walk. Kisses, Dad and Angie."
V: -Something is not okay. They didn't went for a walk. I feel. If they went for a walk they haven't left their things here. It's something what they don't want to tell us. What if something happened to them?
L: -Calm down and call Angie.
(Vilu calls Angie , but she doesn't answers the phone. She calls Germán too, but ge does the same.)
V: -Leon. What can happened to them?
L: -I don't know, I have no idea. But calm down!
V: -LEON! NEVER SAY 'CALM DOWN' TO A NERVOUS GIRL! THAT DOESN'T HELP! I'M NERVOUS AND I'LL CALM DOWN IF SOMBODY TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO DAD AND ANGIE!!

(We'll continue.)