Chapter 1: Why Me

Liv pov:
As I stared at the little pink plus sign on the stick in my hands, I felt like I just died. Sorry, I forgot to mention myself. My name is Olivia Rooney but people call me Liv. Im 17 years old and a senior in high school. My family includes my twin sister Maddie, my 15 year old brother joey, my 13 year old brother Parker, and my mom and dad.

I have a boyfriend named Holden Dippledorf and yes i know his last name is weird but he's a really nice guy. We've been together for a year and a half year now and he is perfect. He treats me good, he's nice, smart, handsome, and knows how to play the guitar. We were virgins until a couple weeks ago at a school dance. We decided that we trusted each other enough to have sex so we went back to my house since my parents would still be chaperoning the dance. We used a condom but that obviously didn't work. That leads us up to now, sitting in the bathroom thinking about how i just ruined my life.

The next day:

I decided to go to the doctor to get it confirmed. The whole timed I had my hand on my still flat stomach scared to death that i was gonna feel something kick. After filling out the paper work I waited until my name was called for me to see my doctor, Mrs.Cooper. "Ok Ms.Rooney Im going give you a urine test and we're gonna have the lab test it then tell you the results" said Mrs.Cooper. "Ok" I said nervously. I think she noticed the worry in my voice because she told me to relax and gave me a cup.

I did the test and was now waiting in her office for the results. "Well it looks like your 7 weeks pregnant" the doctor said as she entered the room. As she said that, my whole world came crashing down. "Ok we're gonna give you a ultrasound to make sure everything is ok so, just lay down, pull up your shirt and relax". I was speechless so I just nodded my head yes and did what she said. She put the gel on my stomach and I shivered the moment it touched my skin. "Sorry I forgot to mention it would be a bit cold" said the doctor. She waved the wand on my stomach and on the screen I saw a little blob, about the size of a blueberry and my attention was stuck on it. It's was unbelievable that me and Holden made that, we made........a life. The doctor gave me the pictures and told me I was free to go but to come back in a month.

As I left the doctors office and arrived home I stayed in the driveway for 15 minutes, thinking about how I was gonna have to tell Holden, Maddie, my family *gasps* *sighs* and my PARENTS. Maybe I could tell them when I can't hide it anymore but I have to tell Holden soon. I didn't know wether it was morning sickness or anxiety but I speed out of the car and threw up in the bushes, thinking about how these next 29 weeks will be like.