Chapter 11: I Hate Him

After spending the night at Holden's house, I went home. When I walked through the door, everything was quiet so I knew everyone was still asleep.

I started to feel hungry so I made me some cereal. I sat down on the couch and started watching teen mom - ironic, right? One good thing about having a huge stomach, is that I always have a mini table nearby. I placed the bowl on me and started eating. When I finished eating, I put my bowl in the sink and heard footsteps coming downstairs.

"Hey, mom." I said. "Hey, honey. You know what, I'm glad your awake because I've been meaning to ask you what color we should paint the nursery. We're painting it blue obviously, but we need a shade." Mom said.

She grabbed a book full of colors and flipped to a page with different shades of blue. "I really like baby blue. I'ma ask Holden what he thinks." I told her.

I was about to call him, but then I realized I left my phone at his house. I grabbed the car keys and headed out to his house. When I pulled up, I parked by the curb and started knocking on the door. After 10 minutes of no answer, I turned the knob and realized it was unlocked so I just let myself in. I tiptoed up to Holden's room and saw my phone sitting on the desk. As I started walking out, I heard noises in the family room. I walked downstairs. What I was looking at made me mad, sad, and betrayed.

"What the hell?!" I screamed. They both cocked their heads my way. "Liv, it's not what it looks like." Holden said. "Oh yeah, well it looks like your making out with Andie."