Chapter 8: Monday

Today is Monday which means we have to go to school *gag*. I am definitely showing so Im a bit nervous, Holden offered to take me to my classes because we have all the same classes expect for one because he has band and I have chorus. I am so grateful that my mom is the vice principle so that was one less person I had to tell. Me and Holden pulled up in his white lamborghini, parked and then walked in. The first thing we noticed was Andie whispering to a bunch of girls and over hearing whispers such as "he really knocked her up?", "He cheated on you?", "Slut", "I bet it isn't even his".

"Just ignore it and relax. I'll be right here with you the whole time." Holden said. I just nodded and we began to walk to first period, we had my least favorite class which was math with Ms.Smith. I was so impatient because it was like class was going on forever, I starting tapping my wedges really fast. Holden noticed my anxiousness and put his hand on my thigh and flashed me a smile and I just froze looking at him. He knows whenever I look at his eyes or smile that I just melt. 5 minutes later, the bell rung and we were off to our second period class which was world cultures with Mrs. Muth. As we walked down the hallway hand in hand, we heard more whispering "I heard she's pregnant", "I heard that she doesn't know who the father is", "Are you sure she's not just getting fat?" I wanted to cry but I remembered what Holden told me this morning and tried to remain calm but what surprised me so much was when we walked by a jock and overheard him telling his friends "yea that's right I banged Liv Rooney and the baby might be mine but she's the one who told me not to wear the condom." Just like that Holden snapped. It's like a switch went off in his body and he turned around and punched Tom Sawyer in the jaw then got on top of him and kept going. Me and the other jocks had to pull him off. After we pulled him off he just wrapped himself around my body and whispered in my ear "Im sorry you two, its just that..."  I cut him off with a kiss but it was cut short because the principle came running down the hall.

A hour later, Holden and Tom walked out of the office. "How'd it go?" I asked. "Well, Im continuing for the rest of the day but after that Im suspended for a week." Holden said. "Well, lets just make today count *bell ringing* come on lets go to lunch, Im starving." I said. We locked our fingers together and started walking towards the cafeteria. After we got our lunches, we sat at our usual table with Maddie, Willow, Diggy, and the rest of the girls on the basketball team. "Hey Guys" "hey " they all said. "So Liv is is true" "wellll yea"

"Holden?" I said. "Yeah, Liv?" He responded. "Why did you just snap like that at Tom today?" I asked. "I don't know it's just what I heard him saying. I mean he was basically lying that he had sex with the love of my life and that  my child is his and I guess I just got so jealous and angry." He answered. "But you don't ever have to worry about that because I want you and only you and this is definitely your child because just like you, it was love at first sight. I love you Holden." I said. "I love you too Liv, and little Holden." He said. "For the last time, we are not naming the baby Little Holden. It can be it's nickname till it's born but that's it. Deal." I said. "Deal" he agreed. "Kiss on it?" He asked. I pecked his lips

At the end of the day, me and Holden were in the car, on our way home when I felt something like butterflies in my stomach and I froze. "Liv are you ok?" Holden asked. "Yeah it's just..... I think the baby just moved!"

Author's Note: So as I promised, the gender will be revealed next chapter but no matter what it is, they will keep calling it little Holden till it's born. Keep reading and enjoy🙀😘😂