Chapter one

Conan's pov:
                       I sat there in the agency where I had been left alone....again. Ran was currently with Sonoko probably eating a cake or parfait and oji-San was drinking with some friends. I started reading a book of course it was a Sherlock Holmes book. Don't judge me. After reading for a while I remembered that one of my mom's disguise teacher gave me a jewel so I put the book up and went to the kudo mansion. When I entered the house I immediately went to my room in search for the jewel. When I got to my room I saw a box on the table. I picked the box and opened it. Inside there was a beautiful red jewel. After I touched it I felt something move in the jewel and then I hear a voice in my head ask me who I was. I asked who are you it said "I'm Pandora aka the jewel in your hand." Am I going crazy I thought to myself and then heard Pandora say that I wasn't crazy. "You can read my mind?" I said "but of course. You are my new guardian and you have to protect me as I will protect you and I can read my guardian's mind." "..... Okay" I said " well I can't protect you if you're in a box so let's go back home and do something about that shall we." And she said "yes we shall. Let's go!"

Time skip to when they're back at the agency:
"So what else do you know about me?" I asked Pandora "I know you're kudo shinichi, a detective. I simply know everything about you. From your memories I see that the new Kaito Kid is trying to find and destroy me." It said "do you have a gender?" I asked the jewel "well I'm a jewel but I like considering myself a girl." She said and then she asked me if I want to be friends with her " sure." Was my response "finally I can let my sassy true self out."Pandora said "wait so you weren't being your true self?" I asked. "No I wouldn't do that unless it was one of my friends." "Well I feel special." I said "okay now it is time to get you out of that box. What do you want to be a necklace, a bracelet, or eari-" "I want to be a necklace!!!!" "Okay" so I made her into to may I say a rather beautiful necklace. " Yes mom I know I'm beautiful you don't have to remind me." Pandora said. "Whatever" I put her around my neck and started reading my book until I started to feel sleepy so I slept on the couch.

When I woke up it was morning already. I went to the restroom, brushed my teeth, and changed. I heard oji-san's snores from his bedroom and Ran probably slept over in Sonoko's house. I got the mail and checked through it. I stopped once I spotted a newspaper with Kaito Kid on the front cover. Pandora woke up and saw what I was looking at " Dang he's hot." "Yeah he got a bad sunburn ." I responded "whatever. If I was a boy I would be gay for him." "But he wants to destroy you so...." "Don't get me in a bad mood. - . -" pandora said. I heard someone knock on the door so I went to go get it. It was Ran and Sonoko. " Welcome back Ran-neechan. Hi Sonoko." I greeted " Hi Conan-kun" "Get out of our way brat we have business to attend to " "Is dad still sleeping?" Ran asked me "yeah" I responded "I will go wake him up." I said I went to his room and yelled " Ran-neechan and Sonoko-neechan need yooou!!!!!!" All of a sudden I got hit in the head "ow ow ow " " if I had legs I would kick him where the son don't shine so he better watch out when I get them." Pandora said I had to keep in a laugh. "What do you brats want." He yelled and went to the agency I went after him. "We got a card from Kaito Kid and we want you to see if you can solve it." Ran said " Of course I can solve it I'm the famous Mouri kougoro." ( I don't know how to spell his name.) They gave him the card and after he read it his face went blue. " ummmm it's the casino yeah. Bye" he said and he left to play pachinko "geez" Ran said " May I see it Ran-neechan?" I asked "sure" I read the card and figured out the answer " it's going to be at the museum of ancient artifacts." "Thank you Conan-kun." Ran said " Oh come on do you really believe this brat?" Sonoko said "hey at least we should give it a try." Ran said "fine" "Yay we're going to see kid!" Pandora squealed in my head "can you quiet down ." I said in my mind. "Fineee" pandora said. We went to the museum and I was right police officers were making preparations. "Nakamori -keibu" " What do you want" he said " what is Kid going to steal?" I asked " he's going to steal that blue jewel over there." He answered. I walked over to the jewel and might I say it was beautiful.

In my mind: "ooh this jewel is hot. You want to hang around sometime?" Pandora asks the jewel "you know the jewel can't hear you." "Why oh why do I have to be a perfect magical jewel that is so pretty and powerful Why." Pandora said
"Stop being such a drama queen." I said. "I'm not being a drama queen I'm being myself" pandora said "yeeeah suuure." I said with sarcasm "listen little girl you don't sass me." She said "That's your fault for being sassy towards me and so I'm now turning sassy like you." I said "True" pandora said.

Time skip to the next day
It was the day that Kaito Kid was coming but I felt like not chasing him because oji-San and pandora kept me up all night with their snores so I'm just going to watch from the wall that I'm leaning against. I heard the crowd cheer louder and then "3,2,1. It is show time!" And Kaito Kid appeared.