chapter 4

Kaito's pov:
                      " I am Conan or as you call me tantei-kun." the fish said. " Ha like I'm going to believe that you are my sweet,loving, caring, beautiful, etc... tantei-kun." I said to the fish. The ugly fish just froze and stared at me like I just proposed to it. "..umm..I...uh." it stuttered. "You  what !" I  yelled at it. " you do know you just called me beautiful, right." it said. " nope I said that my tantei-kun was beautiful not you."  i said. " But I already told you I am your
tantei-kun."  "NOT that I like to admit it." it said." Oh really than prove it." I challenged it. "...okay.."  it said. Then it started reaching for its back and I heard a zipper being pulled down. It got out of the fish costume and there in front of me was standing a red faced tantei-kun. " You see I told you it was me." tantei-kun said. " Oh sorry for not believing you all this time tantei-kun." I said. " Nah do not worry about it, I just want to know why I am here." tantei-kun said. " Oh well you might have fallen asleep and I might have borrowed you maybe .....for five or three weeks?" I said. '' Oh okay.......WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN FIVE OR THREE WEEKS???!!" he said. " It means what it means tantei-kun." I said."Does someone know at least"? he asked. " Of course someone knows. If no one knew they would send the whole police looking for me." I said. " They would send the police looking for you anyways baka ." he said. " You wound me tantei-san." I said. " You think I care if I wound you or not, jeez." tantei-san said." Are you stressed out or something tantei-kun?" I asked. " Of course not I just found out that Kaito Kid stole me and tried to kill me because I was dressed up in a fish costume!!!" he exclaimed. " okay good we are in the same page then." I said not getting the hint of sarcasm in tantei-kun's voice. 

Hey guys it's me I just wanted to say sorry for not uploading recently it's just that I am getting stressed out with homework and school and I am getting writer's block (or whatever they call it) so thank you for listening to me talk about my life and stuff.

bye my Dragonslayers